Not open for further replies.
he's learned his lines well from his handler(s),
I'll give him that
but real fb analysis died a long time ago
Romo currently on point

Oof
don't besmirch Revo's clan
10029_41549436_hr.jpg

The same reason Madden got made fun of for saying stupid shit.
Which I get. But this is like Madden saying dumb shit habitually, then saying something that makes sense but everybody is thinking too concretely and assuming it's dumb because he said it. It's not even his own idea - he just heard it and repeated it.
Shit, Diggs is living proof of the statement. The Taints defender made a bad move that made his big moment possible.

This just wasn't the comment to roast him over. It says more about the people Twating in this case. It would've made more sense to pick something else -which I'm sure he said last night (I only saw the last quarter). But Twatter seems to be more about finding a reason to talk shit anyway. But still, this dude gives boxes of legit ammo that would have made more sense to clown him over.

Has Whitlock ever been right about anything? Seriously, anything?
Yeah. From time-to-time. I think he said something about McGregor once. Here and there in their normal football talk, he does. But I assume it's very rare. I don't watch clips of his show much because I usually just can't with that dude.

I give Smith more shit then anyone, but I hope he's able to play again

I have heard nothing but good things about Smith as a person. Knew a few people that spent time with him in social settings and said he was a nice guy and kind of funny. Makes it easy to root for him in his recovery.

Alright, time to unfollow Baldy.

Gotta give Harbaugh credit. Last year when Jackson was having a dud of a game, he kept Lamar in there. I think a real case of losing the battle to win the war. The statement and the payoff that Baltimore will live or die by Jackson will pay off massive dividends for years to come. This guy has strung together a run that is one of the best we will ever see, beat Seattle in their park and beating the Pats, highlight reel shit over the lowly Bengals, and making the Texans look like a minor league team. Damn a lot of experts liked the Texans and the points and they just got totally scorched on both sides of the football.

Gotta give Harbaugh credit. Last year when Jackson was having a dud of a game, he kept Lamar in there. I think a real case of losing the battle to win the war. The statement and the payoff that Baltimore will live or die by Jackson will pay off massive dividends for years to come. This guy has strung together a run that is one of the best we will ever see, beat Seattle in their park and beating the Pats, highlight reel shit over the lowly Bengals, and making the Texans look like a minor league team. Damn a lot of experts liked the Texans and the points and they just got totally scorched on both sides of the football.
You think he was going to bench a rookie sensation over one game?

you dont actually believe the shit you type do you? Literally nobody is going to remember this season in 3 years unless they win the super bowl.

You think he was going to bench a rookie sensation over one game?

I'm talking the playoff game against the Chargers when people wanted to stick Flacco in in the second half.

I have heard nothing but good things about Smith as a person. Knew a few people that spent time with him in social settings and said he was a nice guy and kind of funny. Makes it easy to root for him in his recovery.

Seems to happen to the good guys sadly. Very Teddy Bridgewater esque with a super nasty injury putting a not supremely skilled Qb's career in jeopardy and all the consensus that they were/are great guys on and off the field.

So cool to see Teddy now healthy fill in for Brees and get all those wins for them

He probably meant not benching Lamar in the Chargers game.
Im aware.
I'm talking the playoff game against the Chargers when people wanted to stick Flacco in in the second half.
Flacco couldnt do shit all season, then Lmr instantly made them contenders. That would have been idiotic imho. But I guess it probably helped not break his confidence.

Yes, but much like the ESPN talking heads, or any for that matter, they are suppose to be divisive. However posting stuff like this or "Shitlock" does nothing but show more or as much ignorance on any given topic. I don't think people have any real opinion or have thought the matters through when they say that stuff. The War Room is a prime example of people who post no content or thoughtful commentary, I don't expect it here but if you're going to discuss it I'd hope you would.

I used to be able to tolerate Whitlock more, as a former kc Native, but at least half of the shit he says is polarizing stupid or offensive. He’s right up there with skip but for different reasons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back