NFL Discussion: Viva La Mexico

Rivers is

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Whitlock ever been right about anything? Seriously, anything?

Imagine posting Whitlock like it helps you lol, just missing skip's take

Rivers makes the exact same weird scrunched up shapes with his mouth that Gruden makes. Just noticed this watching him talk after the game last night. Makes his face even more punchable imo.

Shitlock vs kaep is a true clash of cans. One that we need to see.

Feed Lindsay the fucking ball

Has Whitlock ever been right about anything? Seriously, anything?

Yes, but much like the ESPN talking heads, or any for that matter, they are suppose to be divisive. However posting stuff like this or "Shitlock" does nothing but show more or as much ignorance on any given topic. I don't think people have any real opinion or have thought the matters through when they say that stuff. The War Room is a prime example of people who post no content or thoughtful commentary, I don't expect it here but if you're going to discuss it I'd hope you would.

Yes, but much like the ESPN talking heads, or any for that matter, they are suppose to be divisive. However posting stuff like this or "Shitlock" does nothing but show more or as much ignorance on any given topic. I don't think people have any real opinion or have thought the matters through when they say that stuff. The War Room is a prime example of people who post no content or thoughtful commentary, I don't expect it here but if you're going to discuss it I'd hope you would.
Shut the hell up.

LMAO at this Shitlock white knight.

And lol even harder at going to the war room.

I don't get the responses to this. It's not that people seem to think it's a clichè, but that they're using zero abstract thought to know he's speaking figuratively. Almost no one seemed to get it. He's not the first to say it. More teams give up the win rather than having the other team take it from them. Even the teams who suck... especially the teams who suck, probably.

Like the Bengals against the Steelers in the playoffs, or the Bucs kicker missing three field goals against the Patriots in a game the Bucs lost by 5... or Phillip Rivers trying to singlehandedly earn an early draft pick so that they can get his replacement next offseason.

I don't argue that Booger is great. But the only reason this one opens him up for criticism is that it wasn't an original thought.

I don't get the responses to this. It's not that people seem to think it's a clichè, but that they're using zero abstract thought to know he's speaking figuratively. Almost no one seemed to get it. He's not the first to say it. More teams give up the win rather than having the other team take it from them. Even the teams who suck... especially the teams who suck, probably.

Like the Bengals against the Steelers in the playoffs, or the Bucs kicker missing three field goals against the Patriots in a game the Bucs lost by 5... or Phillip Rivers trying to singlehandedly earn an early draft pick so that they can get his replacement next offseason.

I don't argue that Booger is great. But the only reason this one opens him up for criticism is that it wasn't an original thought.
The same reason Madden got made fun of for saying stupid shit.

This. I've grown to like Booger and really dislike how people constantly give him shit

the angst itt
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back