NFL Discussion v56: Do you even Clomid, bro???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pryor is gonna be solid imo

Yeah I have a pretty good feeling about him. The talent is obvious but I really like his work ethic and leadership type qualities. They say he's going to be making the defensive calls as a rookie.

Ian Rapoport‏@RapSheet

He was their guy.

Not a fan of the Mosley pick. Like the player but idk why they'd go ILB there.

All Baltimore's first three picks were strictly BPA it would seem. I think, as far as value of player meeting value of pick position, they made out like bandits and had one of the best drafts of anyone. Mosley, Jernigan, and Brooks were all steals at where they were picked. Urban, their fourth rounder, has tremendous upside as well.

But, yeah, they sacrificed positional need for that approach. They didn't get a pass protector or a possession/YAC receiver in the first FIVE rounds. I just don't get that. Flacco must have been pissed.

Yeah I have a pretty good feeling about him. The talent is obvious but I really like his work ethic and leadership type qualities. They say he's going to be making the defensive calls as a rookie.

I really liked Pryor's highlights, but it was his interviews that placed him more firmly behind HHCD on my board. What I've read from other Jets fans concerning his schematic usage in New York makes me think he'll be pretty successful.

Marshall signed 4 year 40 mil, 23 guaranteed.

he was doing some mental health awareness thing i guess

Expecting a big season from the Bears offense, even with that piece of shit QB.

Lol at expecting anything but disappoint from the bears.

Lol at expecting anything but disappoint from the bears.

I didnt say they would win anything.

In other words, I expect a big fantasy season from the Bears offense this year.

Jeffrey was huge for two of my teams last year.

Expecting a big season from the Bears offense, even with that piece of shit QB.

Seriously, look at the pass catchers for the Bears/Lions/Vikings

Calvin Johnson, Alshon Jeffrey, Brandon Marshall, Greg Jennings, Cordarrelle Patterson, Eric Ebron, Martellus Bennett

Meanwhile, their QBs: Stafford, Cutler, and Ponder (Bridgewater soon)

The division is the poster child for having amazing weapons to try and make a can quarterback look passable.

Seriously, look at the pass catchers for the Bears/Lions/Vikings

Calvin Johnson, Alshon Jeffrey, Brandon Marshall, Greg Jennings, Cordarrelle Patterson, Eric Ebron, Martellus Bennett

Meanwhile, their QBs: Stafford, Cutler, and Ponder (Bridgewater soon)

The division is the poster child for having amazing weapons to try and make a can quarterback look passable.

The best part is nobody in that division plays defense.

Jury is still out on Patterson as a WR

Whats with all the teams switching to gray facemasks these past couple of years??

Colts- the blue ones looked way better imo
Browns
Bills
49ers
Bucs

Cause they're stupid.

I'm going to agree with Mel Kiper and say Dri Archer will be OROTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back