NFL Discussion v56: Do you even Clomid, bro???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? He's so raw. And he's still in the process of bulking up. Curious.

I don't think he's really that raw. He is what he is imo. Keep him clean and let him chase the ball all over the field. He'll do that better than anyone in the league. He's the fastest LB I've ever seen and has otherworldly closing speed. Tremendous blitzer too. And he's tough as nails. Dick Lebeau will love this kid. But he's never going to be a guy that stacks and sheds offensive lineman. He'll be a run and chase guy.

And he's bulked up. I believe he weight 237 at OSU's Pro Day. 4.36 at 237 is just, yeah.

osufb-pro-day-3-8-art0-gvqref9n-1ohio-st-pro-day-football-jpeg-0e113-jpg.jpg

Would not give up that speed for 13 pounds. Thats retarded fast.

Pit\Az SB replay on. Warner was the man.

I really don't get how Ohio State's defense was so bad last year. Ridiculous d-line that has maybe 3 first rounders, Shazier, Roby. Safeties must have been horrible.

I really don't get how Ohio State's defense was so bad last year. Ridiculous d-line that has maybe 3 first rounders, Shazier, Roby. Safeties must have been horrible.

Their linebackers were ridiculously stupid when they played Northwestern. They wrent disciplined and gave up a ton of yards in open space. Really surprised to hear that Shazier was a top prospect after going to that game.

No one gives a shit about college sports in New Jersey. We don't have the big state schools everyone follows. Pro sports is king in this area.

I was basically a free agent when in comes to college sports growing up. Hence why I root for certain teams.
So you root for Duke in basketball over Villanova, where you actually went to? :redface:

Their linebackers were ridiculously stupid when they played Northwestern. They wrent disciplined and gave up a ton of yards in open space. Really surprised to hear that Shazier was a top prospect after going to that game.

His physical gifts are off the charts, and his issues are correctable. Then you think of how Pit wants to play defense and Shazier is just perfect for them. Let those big old hogs take on the blockers and have Shazier just tackle everything in sight.

His physical gifts are off the charts, and his issues are correctable. Then you think of how Pit wants to play defense and Shazier is just perfect for them. Let those big old hogs take on the blockers and have Shazier just tackle everything in sight.

It wasn't meant to be an indictment on his abilities, I just was genuinely surprised that he was a top prospect. I don't really follow college football outside of Northwestern and don't follow NFL prospects. And being on the Steelers I have no doubt he'll develop, they are the best in the league at that.

Fuck it, I am excited to see how Bortles shapes up.

Bc8xaxfIAAAiNX4.jpg

Yikes. That's bad. That's like my friend who is a Nebraska football fan, Kansas Basketball fan, and Atlanta Braves fan. He grew up in KC. Essentially, they were teams that were good when we were 12-years-old.

I'm from montana and i'm a Atlanta braves, KC Chiefs, KU basketball, Montana state Bobcats football (still searching for a Div I football team to follow), just started following the sacramento kings and ottawa senators.

Some can that the Canthers drafted will win droty.
Aaron Donald will win DROY. With Brockers eating up space, Quinn constantly being double teamed and Long surrounding him Donald could get double digit sacks in year one. Theres a reason many analysts call him the best pure pass rusher coming out

except hes not a great tackler or playmaker. Shazier reminds me of Zack Brown. Better athletes than actual football players

I'm from montana and i'm a Atlanta braves, KC Chiefs, KU basketball, Montana state Bobcats football (still searching for a Div I football team to follow), just started following the sacramento kings and ottawa senators.

You live in Montana. That's different. The point is, don't be a bandwagon fan. Be a fan of your hometown teams (if you have a hometown team) I.e. don't lolberto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back