NFL Discussion v46: Franchise Tag Edition

Where will Johnny 8ball land?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Denver just needs to pay Von. I know money is everything, but this dude seems like a once in a generation player and I don't see too much of a risk or downside.

Once in a generation until Mack arrived

Once in a generation until Mack arrived
I don't necessarily disagree. Von has proven his worth. These guys are not RBs that will have one good season. Pay them.

That's always what astounds me about new-age patriots fans. Every year they don't win one is fucking fire and brimstone.

Yeah, I've never got it either, there are starving teams in Detroit who never even get to taste a Super Bowl loss. I'm still riding high off the late-2000s Penguins and Steelers championships, I'm basically unshakeable outside Tebow overtime gifs and people calling Crosby washed up.

Im fascinated by how much attention non-factor players can get.
Yeah, it's nuts. People don't want to actually talk about sports, but just repeat
Brock is a can, and Im not just saying that because hes a Bronco (which just furthers the point). The dude sucks. He was beaten out by a guy that is completely and totally shot. He had elite targets to even help carry him. Hes been learning under one of the GOATs for several seasons.

Outside of the Broncos for familiarity and lack of options, I dont even see how there is interest in him as a starter.

Id legitimately rather draft a QB from this class than pay him.
what in the fuck did you just type

Ill draw a picture of Brock sucking and see if that gets through lol.

idk man, he did just fine and had some awesome performances with a duct taped o-line and some recievers with a habit of making drops. Shit, he found a way to beat the pats when DMT was 1/13 on the day.

Brock's far from elite, but "Sucks" is just silly. You're being silly.

We will get a better assessment of Brock once Peyton officially fucks off and Kubiak can run the offense he really wants. It could be a total bag of shit, but if Peyton isn't around it will be much clearer.

We will get a better assessment of Brock once Peyton officially fucks off and Kubiak can run the offense he really wants. It could be a total bag of shit, but if Peyton isn't around it will be much clearer.

Trying to run an offense based around a FB we didn't have an O-line we didn't have and winning a superbowl proves that Wade Phillips is a fucking genius

Go easy on him. The football he's used to you can't use your hands in.

Go easy on him. The football he's used to you can't use your hands in.
You actually can and there are players designated to do so, but I know you had a hard 18 hour day of mowing lawns and scaling palm trees so i'll let this slide.

Also, fuck you pieces of shit. I lay some facts down about Football in the Soccer thread and come back in here to nothing but bullshit from Practice Squad jabronies like you. shut up

Trying to run an offense based around a FB we didn't have an O-line we didn't have and winning a superbowl proves that Wade Phillips is a fucking genius
Give Brock this offseason without the pistol and all of the other mismash shit that they needed to do with Peyton and we will see how shit shakes out. I didn't want to kill myself watching Brock so I am hopeful

He beat the fucking Patriots and Bengals. The one and three seeds in the playoffs with fewer than 10 games started.

Your wishful thinking is showing.

Oh and in before "the defense carried him." They gave up a then season high 24 points to the Patriots and he still led them to a win.

You actually can and there are players designated to do so, but I know you had a hard 18 hour day of mowing lawns and scaling palm trees so i'll let this slide.

Also, fuck you pieces of shit. I lay some facts down about Football in the Soccer thread and come back in here to nothing but bullshit from Practice Squad jabronies like you. shut up
Lmao @ this Rustlemania. Go back to washing dishes.

I think we all know the only reason the Broncos won the Super Bowl

denver-broncos-defensive-coordinator-wade-phillips-talks-with-denver-picture-id471530658

He beat the fucking Patriots and Bengals. The one and three seeds in the playoffs with fewer than 10 games started.

Your wishful thinking is showing.
Howd he do in division games....? Seem to have forgot those.

"He beat NE!". He threw a whopping 270/1/1, with a paltry 72.5 passer rating. Im not rolling out the red carpet for that.

CJ's 115 yards and 2 TDs didnt have anything to do with that win either I guess.

I dont think hes good, it has nothing to do with wishful anything. I give the Broncos players their due credit regularly.

Last edited:
Oh and in before "the defense carried him." They gave up a then season high 24 points to the Patriots and he still led them to a win.
Wrong.

Gave up 24 to KC, 27 to Indy, 29 to KC prior to the NE game.

Im incredibly curious to see what the PEDhawks do with their defensive talent pool. Surely theyre losing one of the big names.

Namely, Bruce Irvin.
Bruce may end up staying for less money, but I bet they let russell Opoon walk.

Jeremy lane is who I hope they keep. And I hope they can figure something out with Kam this year but money is fairly tight

Bruce may end up staying for less money, but I bet they let russell Opoon walk.

Jeremy lane is who I hope they keep. And I hope they can figure something out with Kam this year but money is fairly tight
Think Bennett plays without a new deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back