NFL Discussion, v46: Dat Karma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That fat fuck cannot be trusted to do anything right

I'll figure it out eventually. A couple years back, I used clear toothpaste, and those dumb fucks didn't notice. Hopefully this time I'll be as lucky

The first few punchers weren't bad at all, re because I'm scrawny and have very small fists

....but it's the elbow shot that left a crater

but yeah, youtube to the rescue

If it's a real hole (not just a bump), just watch some Youtube videos. I helped an old coworker with their wall once and that's what we did. Turned out fine. Was pretty easy too and we had to replace the whole drywall section.

Andrew Luck reminds me of Bigfoot Silva. They just look enormous, but then they are "only" 6'4

eli-face-11.jpg

Not as special as this guy

Hey Brady can't beat him

What is Sims talking about?

Where is Gronk? Has he had a catch yet?

If it's a real hole (not just a bump), just watch some Youtube videos. I helped an old coworker with their wall once and that's what we did. Turned out fine. Was pretty easy too and we had to replace the whole drywall section.

Word, yeah, I've used Youtube for all the advice I've needed in my adult life

Should be able to help me now

Colts D is pathetic. LaGarrette Blount might be out of the NFL entirely if New England didn't love their shitty RBs.

indy cant even tackle a fuckin snail

14-10 if vinateri makes a 50 yarder or probably tied if Herron caught that 30 yard pass
Ah well

Someone Hit that Blount

I live in Seattle, and the 12th man bandwagon thing is true. Sure there were die hard fans all along, but they're outnumbered 10 to 1 by the new fans. I am neither.

Blount is a poor mans Lynch. Dude is a load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back