NFL Discussion, v45: Well Endowed Cobb!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't have much of a voice left, but that was most of it, right there

YEAH!!!

Damn, I remember a lot of people doubting them a couple years ago when they decided to try to be an offensive team, I guess it's working out for them, mostly

It didn't work out too well last year. Flaccgoat was a Flaccjoke. Kubiak did a lot of really good things this year for them.

Damn, I remember a lot of people doubting them a couple years ago when they decided to try to be an offensive team, I guess it's working out for them, mostly

Well, tbf, playing 4 games against the NFC South helped, but they aren't carried by the defense anymore (although they were also 6th in scoring defense, not so much on yards, but great red zone d).

Ryan needs to throw another td if seattle wants to win this.

Crosby was one of the worst kickers a few years ago, constantly missing big kicks. One of the few times where patience has paid off.

Every player on the packers on that last play was white, except Cobb. Way to kick Seattle while their down lol.

That's when you do the Corona 50 yards off the back foot play to surprise them

Sherman taking after the late great daryl Revis and pretending to be injured.

It didn't work out too well last year. Flaccgoat was a Flaccjoke. Kubiak did a lot of really good things this year for them.

Whole offense was a joke. Flacco took the second most sacks and most hits, and the running game averaged about 3.1 ypc. The O-Line was miserably injured. Kubiak definitely helped a lot, but having a functional O-Line was also huge.

There's an adjective to describe what Baldwin pulled there, coming out of the endzone and getting tackled at the 12. However, I guess you can't blame him for trying, but that happens throughout the NFL.

shermans arm got bent backwards on thomas helmet during that starks run

There's an adjective to describe what Baldwin pulled there, coming out of the endzone and getting tackled at the 12. However, I guess you can't blame him for trying, but that happens throughout the NFL.

Lmao

Let's see how pussy Seattle is. They really cannot afford to be running with the clock situation, but they probably will. College-style offense. No reason to be paying 100 mil to Wilson if he's gonna be handing off in this situation.

I talked to King Of Betas, and had him check Corona's ip address. He says it's a Seattle address

That messican mothafucka finna go in and throw a 50 yard pass of his back foot

Goddamn it Corona!!

Be ready for the deep ball, Capers!!!111

Crosby was one of the worst kickers a few years ago, constantly missing big kicks. One of the few times where patience has paid off.

Yeah that was a weird year, he's got great power but he was just shanking everything, had a big confidence issue that season. He's done a great job of turning it around.

The clock is ticking. They are acting like that first down was huge. Green Bay was giving it up.

Another terrible defensive call.. 3rd & a billion and they play 15 yards off the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back