NFL Discussion, v45: Well Endowed Cobb!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the Belichick system. Cassel would be on his way to the HOF too if he kept starting in the system after 08.

Funny how the "Belichick system" didn't work in Cleveland.

I'm not saying Brady ain't a good QB, BUT.........

Am I the only one here who is willing to bring up Spygate and the fact that all of their prior SB appearances come with an asterisk or am I going to be asked to sit quietly in the corner with a Dunce hat on my head for pointing out the elephant in the room?

No, Spygate is very real. The Brady dickriders wont ever admit it though. Cheatriots won 3 in a row thanks to it.

No, Spygate is very real. The Brady dickriders wont ever admit it though. Cheatriots won 3 in a row thanks to it.

Careful blaccbeard. The Brady dickriders might demand that your NFL fan card gets revoked for not drinking the kool-aid.

I remember posting in this forum a few years back. The Brady hate was funny. So many were convinced that Manning was better. History proved that crap wrong.

If you're a Packer fan, you have to own up and accept accountability. The team is up 16-0 without you watching, you have to continue not watching. If you're not a fan, you probably don't have jinxing power.

Yeah but I had just woken up and was surprised at the score. I should have stopped watching when the Hawks got that first down on 3rd and 19 before scoring that TD.

I watched the game at my friends house. At end he football spikes his bottle of beer on the floor and scares the shit out of his wife an nine year old daughter.

This enabled me to snatch the last plate of ribs uncontested.

So it was a great game then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back