NFL Discussion v44: Superbowl Sunday

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my playoff fantasy football leagues, Manning scored 1.64 points tonight. Lulz, that was less than Owen Daniels scored after one play into the game. That has to be among the worst performances by a winning Super Bowl quarterback in history.

I'm glad Denver won but that defense (and CJA/McManus) carried them. Von Miller and Wade Phillips should get the vast majority of the credit.

Seattle's D got sonned in the SB by Brady last year with exactly the same team that Denver dominated TWICE this year. Not to mention Pittsburgh (the true best offense), Carolina (steamrolled basically the same Seattle D you're referring to for 30 something points in a half), and Green Bay. Gave Aaron Rodgers worst game of his career. It goes on and on.

Their only peers are th 85 Bears and 2000 Ravens.

In what world is an overtime victory and a win that was a 2 point convert away from another overtime, dominating? Also not trying to make excuses for the Pats but they basically had no RB for the afc final. Not trying to take anything away from Denver's D this year, they absolutely carried that team.

Weren't they favored in the Sherdog poll?

I was saying from the outset that they should be favored on the basis of having a more talented team
Nope, it was over 2/3 for Carolina for most of the poll.

ask your QB about PTSD...BronCANS fucked your buddy really good...

Bradys been through that before. But the Giants beating him up in that first super bowl got in his head a little bit for sure. Brady didn't quit in the AFC title game either, Cam did last night.

In my playoff fantasy football leagues, Manning scored 1.64 points tonight. Lulz, that was less than Owen Daniels scored after one play into the game. That has to be among the worst performances by a winning Super Bowl quarterback in history.

I'm glad Denver won but that defense (and CJA/McManus) carried them. Von Miller and Wade Phillips should get the vast majority of the credit.
Anyone who watched the Broncos this season expected what they saw out of Peyton last night. He's a shell of himself. A 56 qbr has to be amongst the worst.

Hilarious part, though, is that Cam was worse.

Anyone who watched the Broncos this season expected what they saw out of Peyton last night. He's a shell of himself. A 56 qbr has to be amongst the worst.

Hilarious part, though, is that Cam was worse.

I'm betting the Super Cam commercials will be pulled.

Thomas Davis' arm

Christ, did they stitch him up at the Wilson factory? Shit looks like a football.

american-football-laces-closeup-27017451.jpg

Cam has no touch on his passes at all, everything is a line drive missile. He's not a pocket passing QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back