NFL Discussion v44: Superbowl Sunday

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of Manning's Super Bowls were won when his defense completely carried the team.

Lol

Seattle's defense got "sonned" by giving up the short passes and their nickleback broke his arm in the first quarter. Wouldn't have been a game otherwise. New England barely won.

Seattle also lost their defensive coordinator this past year.

Pittsburgh didn't have a healthy QB, the best running back in the league (they didn't have the best backup running back either), or the best receiver.

Sounds like a lot of excuses. Every SB winning team since the dawn of time has been the beneficiary of a certain amount of luck.

Truth is, the only people who are trying to discredit this defense and this team are the ones who saiD they are gonna get their asses kicked anyway.

Ya lost, Bobby.

Cam was sour grapes after the loss. He was acting like a straight fuck boy in the post press conference. Hilarious. I think it's safe to say that Scam is still a sore loser who stopped losing as much. I'm glad Peyton won it.

Sounds like a lot of excuses. Every SB winning team since the dawn of time has been the beneficiary of a certain amount of luck.

Truth is, the only people who are trying to discredit this defense and this team are the ones who saiD they are gonna get their asses kicked anyway.

Ya lost, Bobby.

Yeah, go ahead and make some luck for the 85 Bears, the 00 Ravens, the 02 Bucs, and the 13 Seahawks. We'll all wait.

Yeah, go ahead and make some luck for the 85 Bears, the 00 Ravens, the 02 Bucs, and the 13 Seahawks. We'll all wait.

fuck those 2000 ravens. Tony sirigusa that fucking fat piece of shit belly flopping on rich gannon breaking his collarbone and taking him out of the afc championship game on what was a deliberate dirty play.

Broncos fucking dominated. Deal with it. I'm going to enjoy this night and not waste any more of it on your red ass. :)

I'm not worried about qualifying th merits of thE Broncos defense. The whole world saw what they did. Deuces.

Bill Romanowski is taking a lot of heat from SJWs who said he was racist for calling Cam Newton "boy."

Also, who knew that pulling for the Carolina Panthers was virtue signaling how progressive and tolerant you were.

Ya lost, Bobby.
WTF are you talking about? I was glad Denver won.

Wasn't directed at you Soda, not sure why your quote appeared in there.

Broncos fucking dominated. Deal with it. I'm going to enjoy this night and not waste any more of it on your red ass. :)

I'm not worried about qualifying th merits of thE Broncos defense. The whole world saw what they did. Deuces.

Yeah all of two posts. So wasteful.

Is "dicktuck" still a thing on here?

Bill Romanowski is taking a lot of heat from SJWs who said he was racist for calling Cam Newton "boy."

He should be called out on it. He advocated choking Cam as a way to stop him earlier in the week. Dude's fucking crazy and knows how to use a phone.

fuck those 2000 ravens. Tony sirigusa that fucking fat piece of shit belly flopping on rich gannon breaking his collarbone and taking him out of the afc championship game on what was a deliberate dirty play.

Deliberate or not, no one cares. Romanowski recebtly said he tried to hurt people every snap of every game. The Ravens dominated from start to finish.

He should be called out on it. He advocated choking Cam as a way to stop him earlier in the week. Dude's fucking crazy and knows how to use a phone.
I've made my hatred for Romanowski known on here. He sucker punched a teammate and ruined that guy's career. So he's a scumbag. But I will reserve my criticism for him for when it's legit, not some projected insecurity.

I've made my hatred for Romanowski known on here. He sucker punched a teammate and ruined that guy's career. So he's a scumbag. But I will reserve my criticism for him for when it's legit, not some projected insecurity.

Ironically that teammate was black.

That Denver D was savage. Holy shit. Canning was carried worst than Johnson and Dilfer.

Carolina has to be the future though. They get Benjamin back next year and they're in great shape.

Deliberate or not, no one cares. Romanowski recebtly said he tried to hurt people every snap of every game. The Ravens dominated from start to finish.
deliberately injuring the opposing teams qb and taking him out of the game, no one cares? Im pretty sure the team that lost and their fans care.He literaly jumps and leaves his feet while diving on gannon who is already laying down.

deliberately injuring the opposing teams qb and taking him out of the game, no one cares? Im pretty sure the team that lost and their fans care.He literaly jumps and leaves his feet while diving on gannon who is already laying down.

The Raiders hired a guy that tried to do that every play a year later. No one cares.

The Raiders hired a guy that tried to do that every play a year later. No one cares.
sure people care. You're talking about it right now. And "try" and actually "accomplish" in the afc championship game are a little different. He was an all-pro that year and named the bart bell mvp award winner, one of the best qb's in the game. If you want to ignore it thats fine. but dont create an argument that there is zero luck in play for that team winning the superbowl when their opposition lost their starting qb in the afc title game.

Ugly game,
Cam has an unreal arm that isn't being used properly.
Talib is mvp for that facemask grab.

Ironically that teammate was black.
If I'm not mistaken, someone accused Romo of using the n-word in a game as well. Again, I'm all for giving that dude some well deserved shit, but it has to be legit or it just comes off as whining (like the non-ex Bucs QB Shaun King did).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back