NFL Discussion, v43: Andrew Luck For Prez!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The org is so fucked. We have an idiot family running the team and they've already got their new stadium, so they're set.

Welcome to being a Twins fan.

Real talk though I feel bad for niner fans. I mean Harbs might have had some faults but he did do a hell of a job with the team and seems to be competent. Now they're promoting some can. Meanwhile the window for success with their current roster is either closing fast or has already closed.

Situation reminds me a lot of the 2010 and 2011 Viking teams - rosters were top heavy and the cupboard was bare as far as young talent. Coach gets canned and they promote from within to lukewarm response and bad results. And to top it all off instead of going full blown rebuild they attempted to hang on to a window that was long gone and just delayed the process.

Carr is legit. You want a can, see my av.

Dude is a rookie and played that well with a shit team. Put him on the bears this season and we playing Seattle next week.

I really hope you're joking.

Welcome to being a Twins fan.

Real talk though I feel bad for niner fans. I mean Harbs might have had some faults but he did do a hell of a job with the team and seems to be competent. Now they're promoting some can. Meanwhile the window for success with their current roster is either closing fast or has already closed.

Situation reminds me a lot of the 2010 and 2011 Viking teams - rosters were top heavy and the cupboard was bare as far as young talent. Coach gets canned and they promote from within to lukewarm response and bad results. And to top it all off instead of going full blown rebuild they attempted to hang on to a window that was long gone and just delayed the process.

Yea our GM looks like a real POS during the draft, makes some nice drafts but hasn't added a lot of good players. Meanwhile the Rams just had a great draft, and the other 2 teams have good young talent already playing at a high level

I don't know, but I do know an under .500 lifetime HC wasn't the answer.

Dude had one stint with an awful team.Three winning seasons ain't bad. Belichick was sub .500 once, too :)

Niners are purging all their assistants too, except the RB coach.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck this team.

Can't believe they're losing Ed Donatell, the DB coach. Time to go buy a Chiefs jersey or something.

I really hope you're joking.

About Carr playing better than Cutler? no.

About the Bears being a decent QB away from the playoffs? no

About beating Green Bay to get to the title.....probably, yeah, im joking

Fuuuuuuuuuuck this team.

Can't believe they're losing Ed Donatell, the DB coach. Time to go buy a Chiefs jersey or something.

The dark side of the Bay imo. Silver and black LOOMS.

Time to go buy a Chiefs jersey or something.

Welcome to above average football, great tailgating, and a loyal fanbase filled with years of frustration and an inferiority complex.

I'll just need the jersey you'd like and a credit card.

Go Chiefs!

Fuck the Chiefs*

Id like to see the Raiders go all the way soon....

Can you imagine the butthurt around the nation.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck this team.

Like everything else they have done, they are handling it in a really shitty way. Most sources say the assistants are gone, but nobody has told them lolclusterfuck.

Just spoke to member of #49ers coaching staff who said the assistants are in the dark about the team

I'm a huge Seahawk fan and I think what is happening with the 9ers is fucked up. You fans just hang in there. It was dark days in Seattle when hologram left and mora jr took over but we made it out. I'm sure you will as well, it just looks real bad right now.

9er fans should be used to being shit, only 3 winning years since 02

colts LB mcnary charged with rape

vurtdafurk.jpg

2 game suspension.

I'm a huge Seahawk fan and I think what is happening with the 9ers is fucked up. You fans just hang in there. It was dark days in Seattle when hologram left and mora jr took over but we made it out. I'm sure you will as well, it just looks real bad right now.

I can only begin to imagine how bad you feel....lol

i dont want the bucs to draft either mariota or winston

id rather trade down and get more draft picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back