NFL Discussion, v43: Andrew Luck For Prez!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JOHN fOX should resign immediately too. This goddamn can should be disgraced for not doing dick with this team.

Guess I need my eyes checked, thats game. Shit play calling

Post season Eli > Post Season Peyton

and it ain't close

Seriously, BREAK FUCKING CANNING"S THROAT. He's throwing little dumpoffs down by 11 on 4th down. What a goddamn pussy. That Colts SB over Rex Grossman should be erased.

He threw 4 tds and 6 picks in those playoffs too
3 to Ty law and the chiefs

JOHN fOX should resign immediately too. This goddamn can should be disgraced for not doing dick with this team.

John Fox fucking blows as a coach. If Peyton still had Dungy, they would have gotten a lot further. Hell, even Caldwell is better than him. And Del Rio sucks ass too

It's bullshit that Peyton is rich and never has to work again despite being such a massive, pussyass failure when it counts.

Denver probably loses both coordinators next season and if Peyton was smart, he'd go ahead and retire; move on to something else in his life

Canning chocked again? Poor dude

Denver probably loses both coordinators next season and if Peyton was smart, he'd go ahead and retire; move on to something else in his life

more papa johns commercials hopefully.

Peyton could take a head coaching job in Oakland if he wanted to imo.

Man, I was dead wrong. I really thought the Broncos had a run left in the tank for the playoffs.

With their cap situation, next year is their last chance no matter how you frame it.

Will they even have a chance next season? Knighton, Orlando Franklin, Rahim Moore, Julius and Demaryius Thomas, Montgomery are all free agents.

Post season Eli > Post Season Peyton

and it ain't close

troof.

Peyton and Eli should be on the same team. Peyton can dominate the regular season leading the team to the playoffs. Once the playoffs start, Eli comes in and plays QB and avoids choking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back