NFL Discussion v41: Canthers Don't Deserve To Be Here Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is Thugward still in commercials? if anything he should be advertising boost mobile by now.

Seriously. Why don't teams run slants on the goalline instead of the fade? It worked perfectly for Brady and Newton, and it's an easier throw since it's right in front of the QB.

Coordinators fucking LOVE to out think themselves.

Seattle's defense looks pretty meh so far. Even the INT by Sherman, Cam had all day in the pocket. Carolina is pretty consistently getting pressure.

That dropped INT by Shercan really bit us in the arse

I was trying to remember what team DeShaun Foster was on when they ran that name. I think I remember him. He was from like UCLA or USC, and fizzled out pretty quick.

UCLA. Yeah he did. I don't remember where he went after Carolina.

I keep expecting fumbles. It really seems like none of these players hold the ball tight anymore. Richardson was upright with the ball away from his body for a moment.

Seriously. Why don't teams run slants on the goalline instead of the fade? It worked perfectly for Brady and Newton, and it's an easier throw since it's right in front of the QB.

Just going off my Madden knowledge, a LB can slide back into coverage and tip/int the ball while the fade gets one on one every time. With that said, slant all the way.

foster-super-bowl-getty-images.jpg

he last played on the niners in 2008

Just going off my Madden knowledge, a LB can slide back into coverage and tip/int the ball while the fade gets one on one every time. With that said, slant everytime.

LoL, Madden is a good aid. Yeah, the LB or a DE could drop into coverage, but slants seem to work so f'n much.

By the way, I'm starting to doubt my Seahawks -5 teaser player. I will be pissed if they can't even cover a teaser against 7-8-1 Carolina.

Just going off my Madden knowledge, a LB can slide back into coverage and tip/int the ball while the fade gets one on one every time. With that said, slant all the way.

LOL it's such a quick play its nearly impossible for someone to slide over... No idea why big physical guys ever do fades inside the 5... Big body should get off the press 90% of the time.

I'm surprised Thomas Davis is still good. Didn't he miss multiple seasons to injuries or was that just Beason?

I love kuechly. Best part about him is he's as hard working as they come. Don't have to worry about any off the field problems.

Wow, what a pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back