NFL Discussion v40: Pats On the Ropes Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I opened another discussion thread, since this is over 1000 posts. The mods aren't around to lock it.

Is that stat right? Wilson has 12 fumbles but none of them got turned over? That's some crazy luck.

If even half of them get turned over, people are talking about fumbling as a problem.

What NFC title game last year he lost a fumble.

Yet turned them over a ton and only allowed 21.... Lets just pigeon hole this to their "bad games".... We'll forget about their actually rankings at the end of the season.

LOL at slobbering.... It's been a while since I've seen someone so gotten to. Next you'll be threatening my life.

Oh so now that performance is an outlier lol.

Let's recap, you said there's no way Denver does what Baltimore was able to do, I bring up the fact that they gave up 450 passing yards the last time they played, you bring up the Jets and now you're throwing around "gotten to" and saying it was a fluke. Right lol.

Enjoy your actual favorite team's SB appearance. Not many of us are fortunate enough to have a back up team to fall back on.

Oh so now that performance is an outlier lol.

Let's recap, you said there's no war Denver does what Baltimore was able to do, I bring up the fact that they gave up 450 yards the last time they played, you bring up the Jets and now you're throwing around "gotten to" and saying it was a fluke. Right lol.

Enjoy your actual favorite team's SB appearance. Not many of us are fortunate enough to have a back up team to fall back on.

LMAO coming from the most obvious bandwagon fan ITT...

450 = 21 points & 2 turnovers. Great job. Yards mean everything apparently.

They weren't even in it they lost by 20+ and you're comparing this to a game Baltimore was up 14 and up the entire game until the final score.

Cutler threw for 350+ down 20+ too. Congratulations.

LMAO coming from the most obvious bandwagon fan ITT...

450 = 21 points & 2 turnovers. Great job. Yards mean everything apparently.

They weren't even in it they lost by 20+ and you're comparing this to a game Baltimore was up 14 and up the entire game until the final score.

Cutler threw for 350+ down 20+ too. Congratulations.

Uh oh, now the bandwagon card.

Their secondary gave up 450 and 2 TD's to Denver. The fucking picks were made by LB's on terrible throws by Peyton. Don't try and act like they were making plays all day. Denver can move the ball against NE. The defense isn't as good as you're trying to make it out to be.

Uh oh, now the bandwagon card.

Their secondary gave up 450 and 2 TD's to Denver. The fucking picks were made by LB's on terrible throws by Peyton. Don't try and act like they were making plays all day. Denver can move the ball against NE. The defense isn't as good as you're trying to make it out to be.

Dude... I was strictly talking about Revis. Then you wanted to go into the whole defense thing... Which they've been pretty good all year.

Denver was down 27-7 ffs I'd hope they could get some garbage time points.

Dude... I was strictly talking about Revis. Then you wanted to go into the whole defense thing... Which they've been pretty good all year.

Denver was down 27-7 ffs I'd hope they could get some garbage time points.

It's probably moot anyway because they can't help but fuck up in NE, if they even make it.

me9bPFU.png

On McCourty's interception, Collinsworth was talking about how underrated he was and said that McCourty is "right there with Revis". I couldn't tell if he thought McCourty was as good as Revis or if he didn't know Logan Ryan and Revis were two separate players.

The Harmon interception was so easy though. Smith should have realized it and interfered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back