NFL Discussion v39: Stafford 0-18* vs Winning Teams on Road Edition

lol people will be bitching about them picking up that flag all week.

It wasn't even pass interference. So stop bitching.

It is fine to be happy your team is playing next week but atleast admit the truth. Holding all 4th quarter and this TD play. Total PI on the play and BS they picked it up. Cant touch the player at all if you are face guarding and not looking for the ball. Dez no penalty for running on the field yelling at the ref with no helmet on? I did not care who won the game but hate to see refs ruin it.

10898010_10205630929401559_9085779826289243715_n.jpg

10917037_10204729362586211_4409977929797054189_n.jpg

10897043_10204729423307729_7947165978072187843_n.jpg

Now we get to see the Canthers and Cowgirls get destroyed next week.

The "they still had a chance so it doesn't matter" is the stupid fucking excuse for a justification there is, whether it's used in sports, politics, whatever have you.

It's pretty universal outrage. All fans besides Cowboys fans think that Detroit got the dick from the refs. It's not even debatable.

It is fine to be happy your team is playing next week but atleast admit the truth. Holding all 4th quarter and this TD play. Total PI on the play and BS they picked it up. Cant touch the player at all if you are face guarding and not looking for the ball. Dez no penalty for running on the field yelling at the ref with no helmet on? I did not care who won the game but hate to see refs ruin it.

10898010_10205630929401559_9085779826289243715_n.jpg

10917037_10204729362586211_4409977929797054189_n.jpg

10897043_10204729423307729_7947165978072187843_n.jpg

Homefield advantage.
The pass interference that wasn't called was uncatchable.
Lions had a chance.
Romo didn't choke today.

Uncatchable? lol...It hit the cheating defender in the back. It can only be ruled uncatchable if it is way over someones head or 10-15 yards away from the receiver. And it was called. Then picked up when the other official reminded him who was suppose to win the game.

That being said, homefield for Dallas is stronger than most.

Stafford beamed it at the defenders back from what I remember.

The officiating in that game was about as legit as Mickey rourkes "knockout" a month ago.

I agree that it was a bad call to reverse the PI after being announced but the receiver grabbed Hitchen's face mask and moved at least two full strides before releasing it. And this after Stafford released the ball, so Hitchens was never given a chance to turn around

https://vine.co/v/OdD5hWMBK2q

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if carolina beats seattle.

I agree that it was a bad call to reverse the PI after being announced but the receiver grabbed Hitchen's face mask and moved at least two full strides before releasing it. And this after Stafford released the ball, so Hitchens was never given a chance to turn around

This.

But people in here are too retarded or butthurt to admit it.

I would have had no problem with them throwing a flag on that also. But not throwing it, announcing it, then taking it back. They just missed it which happens on many hands to the face plays. Usually O-line plays.

I would have had no problem with them throwing a flag on that also. But not throwing it, announcing it, then taking it back. They just missed it which happens on many hands to the face plays. Usually O-line plays.

Yeah, I thought it was bullshit too how announced it than took it right back, but this is one of the NFL's problem. They stick a bunch of officials who never worked together for the playoffs, which is also why Dez didn't get flagged because there was so much chaos going on

Edit: Apparently since Dez came from the bench and wasn't in the game, it didn't matter if he had his helmet on or not, so you can't flag that. You could only flag a player if he takes off his helmet while he's on the field to begin with

REMOVAL OF HELMET (h) Removal of his helmet by a player in the field of play during a celebration or during a confrontation with a game official or any other player.

Last edited:
The "they still had a chance so it doesn't matter" is the stupid fucking excuse for a justification there is, whether it's used in sports, politics, whatever have you.

It's pretty universal outrage. All fans besides Cowboys fans think that Detroit got the dick from the refs. It's not even debatable.

i honestly don't know what to think. Enough of the canning up the thread, its not like we are gonna win against Greenbay anyways, so why are you trippin? You get a chance to shove cheese in our face.
it's over, its done with, lets move along an discuses how green bay is gonna urinate in our helmets.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that the collective tears after next week's massacre at Lambeau will be the ambrosia this thread needs after this week's rigged/friendly travesty.

Should have been a flag. But Detroit had a chance to make something happen and they choked. So the excuses don't matter.

There's no rule that required them to flag Dez. The helmet rule is only for players who were supposed to be on the field, ie the defense.

Back