NFL Discussion v37: Talking about... playoffs?!?!

No one gives a shit, you can.

Take your fake fan ass the fuck out of here, again, when Dallas loses. Just like when they lost time and you turned in your fan card until they posted their next win.

Our time of possession will be off the charts.

Hard for the Licans to win a game when Dallas has a 41 minute time of possession and keeps Megatron off the field.

Besides, Stafford isn't that great. I expect him to crumble on Sunday.

Nope. Lions are known for sustaining long drives as well and the Dallas defense (especially the secondary) isn't exactly instilling fear in anyone.

Stafford has been shit for the most part this season but he'll be able to throw on the Canboys (which isn't saying much). It's funny hearing a Canboy fan suggesting someone is going to crumble in a crucial situation. Especially a Romo fan.

Like I mentioned earlier, it will be close. Lions by a FG. Murray will have a costly fumble

I think it's a given Seahawks return to the Superbowl. Must be a new PED schedule under Pete Carroll.

The same Cowboys who got annihilated by the Niners? They're on track to lose a heartbreaker to Detroilet of all teams. :icon_lol:

The same Cowboys who got annihilated by the Niners? They're on track to lose a heartbreaker to Detroilet of all teams. :icon_lol:
The same Cowboys who beat the Canhawks in Seattle and destroyed the Colts? Those Cowboys?

Run the ball at will against one of the best run defenses of all time?

Bold statement.

Lacy only ran for 100 yards against the Lions last week.

Yo PUO3 you should make some calls and pull some strings for the raiders to get Darrell bevell I see that they want to interview him.
Greatest OC this side of washington state

Yo PUO3 you should make some calls and pull some strings for the raiders to get Darrell bevell I see that they want to interview him.
Greatest OC this side of washington state

Hes been interviewed. He and Lynch can come on home.

Every village needs an idiot.

Murray will have 100 total yards vs Detroit and they will win..Then get beat by GB.

Back