NFL Discussion v37: Talking about... playoffs?!?!

If he's as bad as you say, then he's a moron for leaving what appears to be a promising situation in Buffalo and likely won't draw any interest. Also, it's a baaad look to ditch your team like he did. Again, a team that looks to have a solid future.

I'd be worried as a Muffalo can

Bills are bringing in Bill Polian as czar of football operations. He's scared of the uncertainty and wanted an extension. Bills said no so he opted out. All the assistants are under contract still so it isn't a big deal to me.

New coach, new assistants is usually how it works.

Bills are bringing in Bill Polian as czar of football operations. He's scared of the uncertainty and wanted an extension. Bills said no so he opted out. All the assistants are under contract still so it isn't a big deal to me.

After taking a closer look....big fucking lol at whoever signed that contract. What a shit organization

It'd be hilarious if the Jets get rid of Ryan and hire Marrone. Like....how is that an upgrade?

It's amazing how people in sports never seem to learn that Different/new does not always equal BETTER.

Maybe I'm talking out of my ass and Doug Marrone would coach the Jets up and they'll be great but I doubt it. I think Rex has a job very very soon. I'd like to see him go to San Fran but maybe they don't want to go the bombastic coach route after Harbs

I hope Rex doesn't go to Can Fran. I'd like to see him in Oakland or maybe Atlanta

I'm glad marrone is gone. Now the Bills can get a offensive coach who knows what to do.

They are talking about Frank Reich.

comeback-share-story.jpg

CJ Spiller is probably gone, no first rd draft pick, and the QB who led the team to it's first winning record in 16 years is done.

I gotta tell you as a long time Bills fan this doesn't warm the cockles.

Bears asking permission to speak to Eric DeCosta of the Ravens front office about the GM roll... From my understanding he is the GM in waiting in Baltimore.

If he's as bad as you say, then he's a moron for leaving what appears to be a promising situation in Buffalo and likely won't draw any interest. Also, it's a baaad look to ditch your team like he did. Again, a team that looks to have a solid future.

I'd be worried as a Muffalo can

Buffalo has no QB and no 1st Round pick. Bad situation.

Bears asking permission to speak to Eric DeCosta of the Ravens front office about the GM roll... From my understanding he is the GM in waiting in Baltimore.

He's the top candidate out there. Hoping the Jets go all out to land him. But he's turned down almost every interview in the past.

Jay Cutler to Buffalo LOOMS.

Spiller has to stay on the field first.

You aren't going to run the ball at will against us. That's not happening. had Suh been out I'd agree it would be an issue but Murray will have to work for his yards. I'm more concerned about Dez and Witten to be honest. Don't see you guys shutting down Megatron but if you want to double him I have confidence in Tate and Ebron (who has been getting more involved now that he is finally healthy). It's going to be a good game likely decided by a FG
Our time of possession will be off the charts.

Hard for the Licans to win a game when Dallas has a 41 minute time of possession and keeps Megatron off the field.

Besides, Stafford isn't that great. I expect him to crumble on Sunday.

Why not? Dallas did it earlier this year. GB has a better offense IMO. I know it's a tall task but it's really my only upset out of all my picks...
Lol no.. Seattle and Dallas would both fucking wreck GB.

Back