NFL Discussion v21: Hardy/Rice/Peterson Apologists Edition

xcvbn

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I don't see how the photos or report changes anything. Did we not already know he choked his girlfriend and threw her on a bed of assault rifles?

Much like the Adrian Peterson and Ray Rice cases, merely reading some headlines and the charges does zero justice to the details of these incidents. Here, I'll read between the lines for you cowards:

AP: Felony child abuse reduced to reckless assault.
He beat the shit out of his 4 year old son, whipping him in the nuts and all:
Adrien-Peterson-sons-injuries.jpg

Ray Rice: Assault, upped to aggravated assault, then reduced to essentially 12 months probation.
He KTFO his fiance and treated her ragdolled body like a nuisance:

Greg Hardy: Orginally sentenced to a 60-day suspended sentence for assault and communicating threats. Appealed for jury trial, girlfriend got paid then charges completely dropped.
He beat the shit out of that woman and made her believe he would legitimately kill her:
1507659555916942223.png

Enjoy that win you neckbearded fuck, you won't get to do that again until January.

I miss the Rivers-Cutler rivalry... No doubt Philip would whoop his ass then impregnate his woman

Always in the shadows, ready to pounce on a backup qb job, Matt Flynn is now with the Saints

Godspeed, sir

All human garbage.

I like that football fans went from "I kind of want the cowboys to be good again" to "Fuck them,fuck Greg Hardy and fuck Jerry Jones" in 12 months

Enjoy that win you neckbearded fuck, you won't get to do that again until January.

I know what you mean but your wording makes it seem like he won't beat you again until January.

Greg hardy cant die fast enough

Always in the shadows, ready to pounce on a backup qb job, Matt Flynn is now with the Saints

Godspeed, sir

He's actually won some games as a backup.
It hurt watching the packers play without Rodgers/ Flynn in 2013.
Two huge/ memorable games versus the lions in 2012 and the cowboys in 2013.

Weeden and Cassell are 0-6 as starting Qbs for the cowboys.

I like that football fans went from "I kind of want the cowboys to be good again" to "Fuck them,fuck Greg Hardy and fuck Jerry Jones" in 12 months

Literally everyone thinks Greg Hardy is a scumbag. Jones took his back. The backlash shouldn't be surprising

let's not go so far and say everyone thinks greg hardy is a scumbag. That guy has been getting defended for months now and i'm sure there are still some out there defending him.

on topic, not sure i even want to watch the chargers game tonight. I'll watch the first half and see how were doing and go from there.

Wait, people are surprised that a billionaire has set aside morality to win?

Jerruh Jones is an unscrupulous mother fucker. Aint no surprise.

Tom Brady 2015: Everyone must die.

@TheJordanRoss SEA, WAS, NYJ, IND, ATL, MIN, PIT & DEN employ players who were accused of/arrested for violent crimes against women

Just don't forget to turn your nose up to your own teams, as well.

Who whines more?

Jay Cutler
Phillip Rivers
MarkyMcFly

Luck out 2-6 weeks. Hasselbeck will lead them to the yoffs

Mcflung cries so much like we're personally attacking him

Like HES greg hardy

Dez' TD catch last night doe.

Cowboys are 0-4 when Hardy plays and the Panthers or 8-0 when he doesn't.....

Two lacerated kidneys in a week? What are the chances of that.

@TheJordanRoss SEA, WAS, NYJ, IND, ATL, MIN, PIT & DEN employ players who were accused of/arrested for violent crimes against women

Just don't forget to turn your nose up to your own teams, as well.

You know who doesn't beat women?

These two.

6PrrLiG.gif

Indy's season has been a giant sideshow, call it a year and get ready for next season, they will probably still win their division comfortably, haha.

Holy fuck take Fabiano and the fantasy guys off the regular NFL shows. Analysts going through plays and these guys have to comment on every play "This was good for fantasy points." "This was a disappointing day for fantasy." You have your own shows.

Colts gonna raise a banner?

i agree, don't mix fantasy news with regular nfl news/recaps. We all enjoy fantasy football but enough is enough. sometimes i just want to highlights of the games i missed and not be bombarded with fantasy news

Shut him down

Hasselbeck might get broke in half lol

Mcflung cries so much like we're personally attacking him

Like HES greg hardy

And you cry every time I reply. I mean, is it not important to bring up the other teams in the league who have done the same thing? Or do they not count because they aren't the Cowboys?

Every time AP scores a TD there isn't 20 people in here screaming how they hope he breaks his spine and loses his career. They aren't saying "Wow, how could anyone root for a scumbag organization with an owner like Zygi Wilf" It's not "Wow, that scumbag Seattle owner Paul Allen let them draft Frank Clark, scum of the earth that team...can't believe he was even allowed to have a career"

But, more importantly and I'm sure to much pleasure...the Cowboys season is pretty much fucked now anyways. So, it's not like you're going to have to see any extra games with Hardy. That should cheer you up a bit. Cassel is garbage and that defense is too up and down. Studs one drive and Swiss cheese the next.

Luck is going to die in Indy.

Honestly, I'm just a cranky shithead because the Cowboys suck right now. I try to argue, probably just for that sole reason. Don't have a leg to stand on, and I jump to it anyway. Eh, such is life.

What the odds that Hardy goes Last Boy Scout one game?

Jeez Indy better spend all of there draft and FA this year getting that guy an O-Line

Man the Falcons are soft.

Back