NFL Discussion v2: Fitzmagic>>>>>>>>>JaJameis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keenum being a Can has been well documented for a while now. His flash in the pan with the Vikings last year was about as legit as Foles with the eagles or Flacco’s super bowl run.

Keenum being a Can has been well documented for a while now. His flash in the pan with the Vikings last year was about as legit as Foles with the eagles or Flacco’s super bowl run.

Keenum is elite.

How dare you compare Keenum with the ELITE SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS Flacco & Foles

You guys do have to admit though Keenum somehow made Sumlin look like an elite coach in college.

Somewhere Marty McFly cries for Dez.

I was really hoping Dak would not be a can, but...

How dare you compare Keenum with the ELITE SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS Flacco & Foles

Santonio Holmes > Moss, Megatron and Antonio Brown. That super bowl mvp. He also didn’t lose the years they got knocked out of the playoffs his teammates did.

I always love to see the canboys lose.Bayless will get roasted by Sharpe tomorrow

i like the panthers, but this game is just trash
ron_pulling_teeth-245x220.gif

Swag time, fuck Case

lol chargers. Jesus this team never ceases to amaze me

Doubt Jajameis will even get his starting spot back after he returns from suspension

Ehhh Fitz is a 35 year old backup capable of having a good game every now and then. He isn't your answer.

They need to play Jameis as much as they can to see if they need to move on from him or he turns it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back