NFL Discussion: Titties is a can

Does Titties suck?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes been getting too much heat. A career pocket statue behind bad protection is going to struggle more often than not.

Ya, hes held the ball too long at times. Hes also gotten hit way too damn much to expect a good performance.
Yeah I don’t blame him much. Made a few bad decisions but he’s sadly the best they’ve had since Peyton.

Except people have been calling for him to get benched...this is the result of him getting benched...
Wasn’t aware of that narrative tbh, should have waited until Lock was ready to go.

Wasn’t aware of that narrative tbh, should have waited until Lock was ready to go.
Well he is actually injured. I’m not doubting that. This just makes it a lot easier to get Lock involved this year. Should start in December from what I’ve seen. Hasn’t practiced since August so it would be pretty shitty to throw him out there any time soon.

Yeah I don’t blame him much. Made a few bad decisions but he’s sadly the best they’ve had since Peyton.
Overall I wasn't blaming much on Fucko, but that game against KC made me hate him. He played like shit and it really looked like he didn't give a fuck down the stretch. Him getting pissy in the press conference after the last game kinda made it look like he somewhat cared though.

Not to throw salt in the wound @PUO3 , But just saw that Josh Allen is up to 7 sacks. WTH Oakland

Not to throw salt in the wound @PUO3 , But just saw that Josh Allen is up to 7 sacks. WTH Oakland
Lmao I was just listening to a Bosa/GOAT Allen comparison.

I know man. I know. To put icing on the cake they keep playing Ferrell at fucking DT, and everyones wondering where the production is. I think Guenther has went full AB mental.

Josh Allen on this team legitimately could have them as the division leader right now lol.

Overall I wasn't blaming much on Fucko, but that game against KC made me hate him. He played like shit and it really looked like he didn't give a fuck down the stretch. Him getting pissy in the press conference after the last game kinda made it look like he somewhat cared though.
That game was a shit storm of ineptitude I didn’t even notice him outside of getting destroyed the entire game.

Loved his press conference last week. Summed up what every Bronco fan was thinking.

Speaking of Josh Allen - Geoff Schwartz and a few FO guys were talking about QBs taking a step year 2, and if you can't throw the ball by your second year you are pretty much toast. You will have improvements and guys get better, but you most likely aren't taking huge leaps like year 1 - 2.

Speaking of Josh Allen - Geoff Schwartz and a few FO guys were talking about QBs taking a step year 2, and if you can't throw the ball by your second year you are pretty much toast. You will have improvements and guys get better, but you most likely aren't taking huge leaps like year 1 - 2.
Hes been ok imo. Ball security seems to be a pretty big issue though.

That game was a shit storm of ineptitude I didn’t even notice him outside of getting destroyed the entire game.

Loved his press conference last week. Summed up what every Bronco fan was thinking.
I think the announcers even mentioned how it didn't look like Flacco was interested in the outcome of that game. Hope the dude's neck is okay, but I'm not bothered if he is done for the year. Let Allen/Rypien lose until it's time to put Lock in to finish the season. Then find out if it's time to draft another QB with the top 5 pick.

Hes been ok imo. Ball security seems to be a pretty big issue though.
He's basically bottom 5-6 in every stat = Completion %, YPA, QB rating. He has a lower QBR then Trubisky lol

I think the announcers even mentioned how it didn't look like Flacco was interested in the outcome of that game. Hope the dude's neck is okay, but I'm not bothered if he is done for the year. Let Allen/Rypien lose until it's time to put Lock in to finish the season. Then find out if it's time to draft another QB with the top 5 pick.
Was at the bar so I didn’t hear the shitting on him. Yeah, I really don’t give a shit. Season was done, give Lock some reps, hopefully slide into a top 5 pick. Whatever

He's basically bottom 5-6 in every stat = Completion %, YPA, QB rating. He has a lower QBR then Trubisky lol
Not surprising. Dont see him as a QB that will ever be impressive with passing stats. QBR is a fucking joke so that part means entirely nothing imho.

If anything, Id have him running more often.

Bridgewater is a massive step up from Trubisky's can ass and can keep the defense off the field. They would be in the hunt for division with a middling QB under center but have titties doing what ever the fuck it is he calls that play.
no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back