NFL Discussion: Titties is a can

Does Titties suck?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great game from Baltimore. They look really good at home.

In fairness, the Ravens D put up 7, so 30. But what was awesome was how they just couldn't get off the field in the second half. Ravens had 2 TD drives that took up over a quarter's worth of clock.
Every time a great stop game threw, so did the penalty flag. No conspiracies, just the way she goes sometimes

In fairness, the Ravens D put up 7, so 30. But what was awesome was how they just couldn't get off the field in the second half. Ravens had 2 TD drives that took up over a quarter's worth of clock.
I predicted that Lmr would have been figured out and that the Ravens O would be eating massive shit right now. Looks like I was wrong. Hope this game tonight is repeated in yoffs. Fuck KC, Fuck NE.

Lamar is great at extending drives. Total domination of TOP tonight. Brady showed his age, but even if he hadn't, hard to score when you're on the sideline. They did a good job containing Lamar running tonight, but he's money throwing on 3rd down too.

A bye week will be good. They need to make some major adjustments to the offense, nothing against Baltimore though.

Baltimore was better tonight. Pats weren't going undefeated this season with an offense as spotty as they are.

NE needed to be humbled.
any undefeated team needs that.
SF will prolly lose to either NO or these same Ravens in the coming weeks.
they better get past the fucking seacucks though.

Man, Lamar Jackson....
7Gmcx5C.gif

Scary that the Bama Crimson Turd had Marlon Humphrey and Minkah Fitzgerald at the same time for a couple years.

NE needed to be humbled.
I think NE also just desperately needed this bye week to get some players healthy

New thread pls

I predicted that Lmr would have been figured out and that the Ravens O would be eating massive shit right now. Looks like I was wrong. Hope this game tonight is repeated in yoffs. Fuck KC, Fuck NE.
They do so many different things, I really don't think it's possible to just shut this offense down anymore. You can frustrate them by taking away the run, but they have good hands and some tremendous speed in the receiving core. Not to mention, they run a multitude of ways. Lamar makes the O-Line look a lot better than they are and they can just grind the clock when they get rolling. I know people still don't believe it, but Lamar is completing a little over 64% of his passes. With the run threat being what it is, that's more than good enough to move the ball consistently. It's all about continuing to improve the defense as the season goes on. And staying healthy of course.

NE needed to be humbled.
As a diehard Hawks fan I’m legit terrified of these niners. Their Defense is just too good, I just hope my Hawks have a good game plan.

Its up you lazy bastards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back