NFL Discussion: Titties is a can

Does Titties suck?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so refreshing to watch an actual playmaking QB. Game managers are a dime a dozen.

MA stands for Massachusetts. Is this the best a supposed comedian can come up with?
I'm typing through the butthurt. Ma also stands for that swamp beast who squirted you into whatever gutter you grew up in.

I'm typing through the butthurt. Ma also stands for that swamp beast who squirted you into whatever gutter you grew up in.
I didn't say Ma, I said MA.

What's your next failed career path?

I’m not sure but I think brown pulled Jackson into the end zone.
Shut the fuck up Collinsworth, you fucking suck

How the hell did my Browns smoke the Ravens in Baltimore a month ago?!
Defense has seen a pretty massive overhaul since those back-to-back 500 yard debacles. 7 new starters from the start of the season.

wonder what sweater brady's gonna wear at the post game presser
20131014_221232.jpg

lol fucking Mrs. Doubtfire

I remember when SNF games were actually competitive.

Hopefully Tommy doesn't take this loss too hard and accidentally give his sons thrush tn

Hopefully Tommy doesn't take this loss too hard and accidentally give his sons thrush tn
I was hoping I could skip you $5 to swing by later and polish him off. @Dizzy tells me your a real crowd pleaser

Nobody needed Frank's lame ass in here. It was just fine with the Pats ATG defense giving up 37.
In fairness, the Ravens D put up 7, so 30. But what was awesome was how they just couldn't get off the field in the second half. Ravens had 2 TD drives that took up over a quarter's worth of clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back