NFL Discussion: Titties is a can

Does Titties suck?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You and @AgonyandIrony should get along well than. Especially if you’re an unfunny queer.
kid.gif

I dont know if you guys are aware or not but Josh Jacobs is arguably the best rookie of all time. McGOATffreys title is getting snatched next year.
He doesn't live in his parents house so he is irrelevant. Noah Fart is a lock for OROY.

I dont know if you guys are aware or not but Josh Jacobs is arguably the best rookie of all time. McGOATffreys title is getting snatched next year.
He’s looked great so far. Good pick up by the raiders y’all deserved a good rookie

How the hell did my Browns smoke the Ravens in Baltimore a month ago?!

This was a great game. Regardless of the result, which is likely going to be in Baltimore's favor, it was a great game.

Now Pats fans are itt not only pretending they dont get calls, but now that Boston fans arent known as huge racists.

Ive seen it all

This was a great game. Regardless of the result, which is likely going to be in Baltimore's favor, it was a great game.
Really has been.

Unfortunately we have yet another fucking NFC Least prime time game tomorrow. Im so sick of that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back