NFL Discussion: Titties is a can

Does Titties suck?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did I tell you @Zebra Cheeks . they couldn't run that cute shit all night.

Great game so far though.
Yeah they just needed a chance to collect themselves and make adjustments. You could tell the offense was scripted for baltimore first half.

1cdad8118cf35cd81571d7279e9eee47.jpg

Getting carried by the refs, getting gifted a possession in the red zone.

6 points...ha
There’s been 5 calls against the pats, and 1 for. Do you even watch the games or just blow hot air?

There’s been 5 calls against the pats, and 1 for. Do you even watch the games or just blow hot air?
Yeah, I watched a guy get called for a 15 yard penalty for making a tackle.

The refs couldn't make it more obvious even if they ripped off Tom's pants and sucked him off right on the live broadcast.

Only thing worse than the refs love for the Pats, is their shitty racists fans never shutting the fuck up.
Yeah, when he wanted illegal hands to the face and instead got intentional grounding, that's the equivalent of a deep throat blow job. And also how the Pats have 3x as many penalties.

{<diva}

I love it when Pats fans act oblivious to the fact they get the constant friendly rigged.

Bunch of dumb KKK, bandwagon dildos

Yeah they just needed a chance to collect themselves and make adjustments. You could tell the offense was scripted for baltimore first half.

Baltimore still playing really well though but Billy Belly zeroing in on them.

Yeah, I watched a guy get called for a 15 yard penalty for making a tackle.
That defenseless receiver shit gets called 9/10 in today's game, doesn't matter if it's the helmet or the shoulder.

What the hell was that, Tommy?

Flea flicker in most any offense=deep throw

Flea flicker in the Pats offense=7 yard check down

PEDelman needs to up the dosage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back