NFL Discussion: Titties is a can

Does Titties suck?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talib is likely out for the season.
Rams are dumping 4.5mil. in salary.
If the Dolphins can sign Talib to a cheap 1 yr deal next year they get a veteran CB next to Howard along with their mass of draft picks.

What good is an over the hill CB going to do for a young team, show them how to shoot themselves in the ass?

What good is an over the hill CB going to do for a young team, show them how to shoot themselves in the ass?
Talib is a tremendous leader, one of everyone’s favorite guys in the locker room. Not to mention one of the best to play his position.

The Dolphins took his contract on for one of the Rams draft picks. They essentially bought a draft pick.

I want to feel bad for Baker as reporters can ask some really REALLY dumb questions.

BUT.....

<Rodgers1>

Sunday should be fun. People saying Flacco was the problem are in for a surprise.

Sunday should be fun. People saying Flacco was the problem are in for a surprise.

You’re telling me a 10 year vet is going to be better than a 6th round third string scrub? Really going out on a limb there.

You’re telling me a 10 year vet is going to be better than a 6th round third string scrub? Really going out on a limb there.
People have been calling Flacco the problem. He’s not. Things are going to get a lot worse with him gone.

Really shouldn’t be that hard to grasp, bud.

People have been calling Flacco the problem. He’s not. Things are going to get a lot worse with him gone.

Really shouldn’t be that hard to grasp, bud.
Like I said, really going out on a limb bud. Your comment would make more sense if it was about Mariota being replaced by someone of a similar reputation like Tannehill. Flacco sucks but if you threw me out there as his replacement he’d obviously start to look a whole lot better in comparison, no shit.

Hes been getting too much heat. A career pocket statue behind bad protection is going to struggle more often than not.

Ya, hes held the ball too long at times. Hes also gotten hit way too damn much to expect a good performance.

My 4 fantasy WRs - Julio, JuJu, Boyd, Sutton all have their starting QB out. Sorry lions fans, I just picked up Danny Amendola #RIPStafford

My 4 fantasy WRs - Julio, JuJu, Boyd, Sutton all have their starting QB out. Sorry lions fans, I just picked up Danny Amendola #RIPStafford
Playing the Raiders secondary so he'll probably have a career day.

Like I said, really going out on a limb bud. Your comment would make more sense if it was about Mariota being replaced by someone of a similar reputation like Tannehill. Flacco sucks but if you threw me out there as his replacement he’d obviously start to look a whole lot better in comparison, no shit.
Except people have been calling for him to get benched...this is the result of him getting benched...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back