NFL Discussion: Titties is a can

Does Titties suck?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed he does <Rodgers1>
Twitter making it sound like it will be a massive haul for him, and “two teams fighting for him”.

Its amazing how little flak they take in the media compared to other orgs. They are absolutely a dumpster fire shit tier org top to bottom.
I assume most people just don't want to pile on. They get it so hard from the NY media.

Hard to grasp why some of these teams arent moving assets. Not in contention for anything other than high draft picks, older players with big contracts, players that will be FAs at the end of the season.

Very silly imho.
The Bengals are a team that comes to mind. They could get some picks and make some cap space since they obviously have to rebuild.

Hard to grasp why some of these teams arent moving assets. Not in contention for anything other than high draft picks, older players with big contracts, players that will be FAs at the end of the season.

Very silly imho.

Takes two to tango and I don’t think the league is quite there yet. The best teams are progressive and trying to get the best talent, maximize their championship windows, etc but they have to deal with old school and/or incompetent organizations who haven’t caught up with the times yet (looking at the Bengals and Redskins).

If I'm the Bears I'm calling anyone and everyone with a decent backup. That team with a good QB would be an easy contender for the playoffs, and every other NFCN team is easily beatable as the defenses are somewhere between awful and slightly better than mediocre.

They don't have the picks to grab Bridgewater from the Saints.

I don't want the Ravens to overpay for a rental, but if they can pick up a pass rusher that works as a longterm/moderate term solution, do it. Plenty of cap space and picks to work with this offseason. For a rental, no more than a 5th.

Dick tease deadline.

Well that was uneventful.

Fairly surprised the Ravens didn't make a move, but I'm ok with it. They've done pretty well rebuilding the defense on the fly this season. I'll trust they see some more moves they can make without trades. This coming offseason is going to be fun, no need to eat a chunk of the resources if the right guy wasn't there.

It's over already?!? Fuck!

GB needed to do something with the defense

Ultimately glad Denver didn’t trade CHJ. One of my favorite players ever and it would have really sucked to see him traded in the middle of the season.

They’re apparently having some talks on a contract extension. Not sure if it gets done but it’ll be nice to see him play another 8 games at least. Plus they can get up to a 3rd comp pick if he walks.

Having the word "titties" in the thread title makes me avoid reading this thread on my work computer. Eat shit @Gregolian

Also said the same thing about Douglas listening to Bell offers. Gase is gonna be one and done. You juuuust hate to see it

Also said the same thing about Douglas listening to Bell offers. Gase is gonna be one and done. You juuuust hate to see it

He looked ready to throw a fit when Bill kept having the Pats commit penalties on that punt.

Ultimately glad Denver didn’t trade CHJ. One of my favorite players ever and it would have really sucked to see him traded in the middle of the season.

They’re apparently having some talks on a contract extension. Not sure if it gets done but it’ll be nice to see him play another 8 games at least. Plus they can get up to a 3rd comp pick if he walks.
Sua is in Oakland lol. Loved that guy coming out of college. Yuuuugggeeeee bust.

Sua is in Oakland lol. Loved that guy coming out of college. Yuuuugggeeeee bust.
Yuge, he’s gonna start beating up on Bay Area ball players.

Think Brandin Cooks career may be nearing an end from the concussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back