Does Titties suck?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregolian

.45 ACP
Platinum Member
Reaction score
And I can fully understand why the Burrs traded up to get him over the likes of Mahomes and Watson.

I wouldnt say hes a bust, but I hear the Edging Society of America is asking him to be their spokesperson.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They gonna have to trade Bell and a 4th for a 7th to get someone to take on that salary like the Brock Osweiler trade

Viks got me through week 8 survivor pool.

Panthers, Seahawks, and Packers are my best choices. Seahawks seems like they have too many injuires.

Viks got me through week 8 survivor pool.

Panthers, Seahawks, and Packers are my best choices. Seahawks seems like they have too many injuires.
Panthers are a risk, but should win. Seahawks are a safe bet. Packers should be a lock to win.

Panthers are a risk, but should win. Seahawks are a safe bet. Packers should be a lock to win.

The Chargers really are that bad. I keep thinking they wil improve.
I so want to believe in the Seahawks but ….

Jets are a shit show
Its amazing how little flak they take in the media compared to other orgs. They are absolutely a dumpster fire shit tier org top to bottom.

No team is ever a lock to win. The Packers defense has been ragged in the last few games. If Rodgers has an off day, the Packers could be in some trouble.

And I can fully understand why the Burrs traded up to get him over the likes of Mahomes and Watson.

The Bears have been good at ruining quarterbacks for years.

No team is ever a lock to win. The Packers defense has been ragged in the last few games. If Rodgers has an off day, the Packers could be in some trouble.

Hence me saying SHOULD. I know the any given Sunday rule, plus the fact that the GB defense is at best questionable. I just think that they are the safest bet, because fuck betting against Rodgers.

The Chargers really are that bad. I keep thinking they wil improve.
I so want to believe in the Seahawks but ….
Chargers are tricky. I wouldn’t call them bad, every game they’ve lost has been by one score. They’re in them all and could sneak a win against most teams.

Chargers are tricky. I wouldn’t call them bad, every game they’ve lost has been by one score. They’re in them all and could sneak a win against most teams.

Well that doesn't help!

Edit: I also have the Cowboys but I hate waiting until Monday night.

Whisenhunt just got fired too.

giphy.gif

Their offense looks like shit, but theyve dealt with a lot of injuries across that line.

Rivers looks pretty fucking terrible regardless though.

Oh, to have a defense capable of stopping literally anything through the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back