NFL Discussion Thread: The Yoffs Vol. 3

Who's the Best RB in NFL History?

• Eric "My Franchise Disowned Me" Dickerson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes a fucking brick wall , hopefully he isn't being overzealous and fucking himself up more. But the chance to play for Superbowl and possibly win one , firing up some competitive juices.
You mean cortisone

exactly. stood for breonna taylor. stood for jacob blake. refused to stand for his family
tenor.gif

exactly. stood for breonna taylor. stood for jacob blake. refused to stand for his family
you'll be labeled a racist for that type of talk but it's OK,
more and more people are seeing the reality of this huge racial dilemma.
we are supposed to honor and include them but ignore and accept their cruel,
savage treatment of others.

Not a Saints fan but they got Shafted in that Rams game , then the Rams laid a dud in the SB against the Pats. Sad that this past weekend was the only time we actually got Brees vs Brady.
That first half by Fowler was incredible, idgaf about scoring in that game. Those defenses were amazing.

Combine officially called off. How the hell am I going to get hyped for the draft without knowing their 40 times.
This is dumb imho. You call off a place that can be controlled and regulated which is only going to get team staffs and players traveling more for visits/workouts/pro days.

This is dumb imho. You call off a place that can be controlled and regulated which is only going to get team staffs and players traveling more for visits/workouts/pro days.

We will miss moments like this.

Uh oh, Bills. Mahomes gonna go scorched earth on your asses.

"Tweaked nerve" is what they are using to skirt the concussion issue? I fully expected him to play anyways, but this sounds like bullshit. If not I need to learn some Seagal pressure point shit and become UFC champ in six months. Tap a motherfucker on the neck and make him stumble around like he was just KO'd

"Tweaked nerve" is what they are using to skirt the concussion issue? I fully expected him to play anyways, but this sounds like bullshit. If not I need to learn some Seagal pressure point shit and become UFC champ in six months. Tap a motherfucker on the neck and make him stumble around like he was just KO'd

Mahomes is still in the concussion protocol so he’ll have to pass the tests by an independent doctor.

also- looked up the median days after a player passes the protocol and it is seven.

sorry, doesn’t look like a conspiracy, Poon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back