NFL Discussion Thread: The Yoffs Vol. 3

Who's the Best RB in NFL History?

• Eric "My Franchise Disowned Me" Dickerson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gase is so bad. How does this guy get back to back coaching jobs and now an OC position?

Meh I still think they should have benched him
Its going to be a rough off season for the Saints. They should have given it to Jameis , his bigger arm would have opened up the field for their weapons. But they were too loyal to Brees in pretty much his final outing. Now they are 95 mil over the cap almost double the next team and they gotta figure all that shit out.

Its going to be a rough off season for the Saints. They should have given it to Jameis , his bigger arm would have opened up the field for their weapons. But they were too loyal to Brees in pretty much his final outing. Now they are 95 mil over the cap almost double the next team and they gotta figure all that shit out.
Can they even burn it all down to get under the cap?

Saints are the perfect example of what happens when "going all in" every year goes wrong, granted the cap actually going down was something no one expected. They would have been fucked either way, now they are just even more fucked lol.

Can they even burn it all down to get under the cap?

They have to trade a lot of guys, because I think some of their pricey contracts would be too big cap hits to just release.

Saints are the perfect example of what happens when "going all in" every year goes wrong, granted the cap actually going down was something no one expected. They would have been fucked either way, now they are just even more fucked lol.
HOF QBs window was closing, best bet was to try and win one more. They just happened to choke every year

Leagues best run defense is about to get better
Dudes a fucking brick wall , hopefully he isn't being overzealous and fucking himself up more. But the chance to play for Superbowl and possibly win one , firing up some competitive juices.

Not sure what shape he will be in or his ankle. I mean he’s a 340 man beast and ankle injuries aren’t easy to come back from. You gonna rustle @Bamboozled with those comments about the run defense
tenor.gif

Not sure what shape he will be in or his ankle. I mean he’s a 340 man beast and ankle injuries aren’t easy to come back from. You gonna rustle @Bamboozled with those comments about the run defense
He was terrorizing Denver’s QB all game this year. Game changer if he’s close to himself.

HOF QBs window was closing, best bet was to try and win one more. They just happened to choke every year

Not a Saints fan but they got Shafted in that Rams game , then the Rams laid a dud in the SB against the Pats. Sad that this past weekend was the only time we actually got Brees vs Brady.

So does the NFL play 17 games next year ? So do half the teams get a 9th Home Game and the Other Half a 9th Road game and just alternate year to year ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back