NFL Discussion Thread: The Yoffs Vol. 2

Who's the third best QB of All-Time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This comp picks are crazy lol

Less than thrilled to say the least
Rams are pretty good at finding talent. Maybe it will work out. Riddick would be my #1 GM candidate, but I dont think most of us have any fucking clue what were talking about as far as personnel moves either so meh.

If there’s one thing I’m looking for in a GM for turning around a failing franchise it’s his ability to promote social justice. Maybe he can teach the corrupt black leaders of the Detroilet a thing or two.
You usually look at a candidate's entire background so yeah, another notable accomplishment to add in.

Rams are pretty good at finding talent. Maybe it will work out. Riddick would be my #1 GM candidate, but I dont think most of us have any fucking clue what were talking about as far as personnel moves either so meh.

I wanted Riddick bad. He's a brilliant mind. Hopefully this does work out but I don't understand the hire

You usually look at a candidate's entire background so yeah, another notable accomplishment to add in.

I can't fathom why the him over Riddick. Their resumes are vastly different.

Rams haven't had a first round pick since they drafted Goof and yet they always have good young players. Probably the reason why.

Hard to say without knowing how each interview went, what identity they want for the team, building strategies. A lot of variables.

Rams haven't had a first round pick since they drafted Goof and yet they always have good young players. Probably the reason why.

Maybe because of trades and good and smart free agent signings. I just don't like the hire at all. Wanted Riddick

Hard to say without knowing how each interview went, what identity they want for the team, building strategies. A lot of variables.

That's true and I certainly hope that I am proven wrong. I just don't trust the Lions front office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back