NFL Discussion Thread: The Yoffs Vol. 2

Who's the third best QB of All-Time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Locks Peak is serviceable Starter to reliable back up , I would think they could look into the BYU guy , ( can't remember his fucking name ) , and see if they believe he has a higher ceiling.

Lmao
Wilson absolutely shits on Lock as a Prospect.

Imagine having trushitsky and LOLes as your QBs.

Bwahahaha.

I am taking this as incontrovertible proof that Allen Robinson will be a Raider in 2021.

Last edited:
Too soon to know. Pretty shitty for any teammate to throw him under the bus all things considered. Rookie coming off what was thought to be a career ending injury at one point, with no real first off season. Tall task for even the best prospects.
He was Dwayne Haskins bad

200.gif

He was Dwayne Haskins bad
He also had unprecedented circumstances to overcome off an alleged career ending injury.

If everyone is a bust after their rookie season than your boy GOAT Allen would have been canned.

He also had unprecedented circumstances to overcome off an alleged career ending injury.

If everyone is a bust after their rookie season than your boy GOAT Allen would have been canned.
Out of all the players he had on offense that year, only a few are still in the league and none are starters. Even then he still showed more promise than Tua. Imagine having to throw to cans like Zay Jones and Kelvin Benjamin. lmao. He even had to lead the team in rushing.

Out of all the players he had on offense that year, only a few are still in the league and none are starters. Even then he still showed more promise than Tua. Imagine having to throw to cans like Zay Jones and Kelvin Benjamin. lmao. He even had to lead the team in rushing.
And yet again we will ignore the zero rookie off season and coming off a supposed career ending hip injury. But ok.

And yet again we will ignore the zero rookie off season and coming off a supposed career ending hip injury. But ok.
It’s not like he’s fast or has a rocket arm. Not even sure what he does good.

It will be fun to see Urban Meyer coach in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back