NFL Discussion Thread: The Yoffs Vol. 2

Who's the third best QB of All-Time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a c-hair over a hundred days until the draft. Fuuuuck hurry up

Jerry going to do Dak a solid or is he gonna fuck him?
I sure hope so, I don't want to start over with another QB. I like the one we got. I still think it's a really solid team if everyone is healthy and if the defense gets back to pre-2020 form. That's a big if though

I sure hope so, I don't want to start over with another QB. I like the one we got. I still think it's a really solid team if everyone is healthy and if the defense gets back to pre-2020 form. That's a big if though
A huge issue with that D is probably Nolan being a fucking dinosaur.

Speaking of dinosaurs... lol at the Hawks canning their OC when Carroll being high on cocaine and thinking a 40 rush attempt for 3 YPC gameplan can work in this day and age when your defense couldn't stop a nosebleed.

Six years is a sturdy commitment. Guess this dude has had his pick of GM jobs and turned them down over the years.

Six years is a sturdy commitment. Guess this dude has had his pick of GM jobs and turned them down over the years.

Did he have a hand in steering them to Calvin Cook , Stephon Diggs in when they drafted them ?

Did he have a hand in steering them to Calvin Cook , Stephon Diggs in when they drafted them ?
Buddy, I have no fucking idea.

Edit: yes, looks like he did as he was heavily involved in college scouting.

Harrison Smith, Eric Kendricks, Anthony Barr, Danielle Hunter, Everson Griffen, Xavier Rhodes, Trae Waynes, signing Adam Thielen off of a tryout, drafting Stefon Diggs, drafting Justin Jefferson now, drafting Dalvin Cook, who fell to the second round because people weren’t comfortable with him, and the Vikings did all the extra homework and got comfortable with him. That’s not all George, but he’s had a hand in that entire process.

Buddy, I have no fucking idea.

Edit: yes, looks like he did as he was heavily involved in college scouting.

Denver has some nice pieces . He might be able to add onto that. It'll be interesting what his Plans for Lock are.

I am also kinda interested in this too.
I feel like Locks Peak is serviceable Starter to reliable back up , I would think they could look into the BYU guy , ( can't remember his fucking name ) , and see if they believe he has a higher ceiling.

I feel like Locks Peak is serviceable Starter to reliable back up , I would think they could look into the BYU guy , ( can't remember his fucking name ) , and see if they believe he has a higher ceiling.

you mean Zach Wilson? Arguably the number 2 qb prospect in the draft? Denver would have to trade up to get him

Lock with proper coaching is a top 15 QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back