NFL Discussion: Thee Ship

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy C has thrown around 10 passes since his interception against the Vikings. His own coach must have a ton of confidence in him.
The 9ers running the ball vs the Packers was more efficient (DVOA) then any chiefs game this season. But they should totally throw the ball because Revo thinks so LMAO.

If someone can't stop it -> keep doing it.

The 9ers running the ball vs the Packers was more efficient (DVOA) then any chiefs game this season. But they should totally throw the ball because Revo thinks so LMAO.

If someone can't stop it -> keep doing it.
Not a coincidence they didn't bother to pass after the he almost threw it to the other team. lmao. 30 million dollar a year game manager.

Not a coincidence they didn't bother to pass after the he almost threw it to the other team. lmao. 30 million dollar a year game manager.
Lmao when they needed a first down Jimmy though a 20yd pass to Kittle like nothing. They were toying with Green Bay.

The SB is going to go one of two ways, the niners have around 300yds rushing and throw for less than 200yds, or Jimmy goes for 300+ 3+TD. Depends if the chiefs sell out to stop the run. If the niners play 80% to their Full potential on both sides of the ball, this game won’t even be close.

also I just read, the niners have the 2nd fastest average speed for offensive skill positions(right behind the chiefs). So the chiefs “speed” isn’t even really an advantage.

What does this even mean? They're not on the same field at the same time. It legitimately has nothing to do with anything.

What does this even mean? They're not on the same field at the same time. It legitimately has nothing to do with anything.
It means that the Niners have the pieces at skill positions to be in a shootout with the chiefs if need be. Jimmy G obviously isn’t the same caliber as Mahomes, but he doesn’t need to be. They don’t need a Reek streaking down the field.

If KC loads the box to stop the run we have the skill positions to throw, if they try to stop the pass we have the skill positions to run for big gains, if that makes sense.

I think the game is going to come down to our defense Being so much better than theirs. The offense aren’t that far off, we’re just running for 6-8ypc instead of throwing the occasional 40-60yd TD.

take it easy on them bossman, lots of them just started watching football this past weekend.

The Chiefs can't afford to fall behind early like the last two weeks. They need to start fast and keep there foot on the pedal.

Call me crazy but I think the key to the Chiefs winning is scoring more points than the 49ers.

The Chiefs can't afford to fall behind early like the last two weeks. They need to start fast and keep there foot on the pedal.

The last thing the chiefs want is to get in a shootout. There’s no way they can keep up with the jimmy g led niner offense.

If the niners play 80% to their Full potential on both sides of the ball, this game won’t even be close.
What a stupid thing to say lol.

What a stupid thing to say lol.
0224a94032efa297d7e505b47931a0ea.jpg

Go jerk off to Derrick Henry some more, snowflake.
Rather jerk off to King Henry than woman and child beating pieces of shit.

It means that the Niners have the pieces at skill positions to be in a shootout with the chiefs if need be. Jimmy G obviously isn’t the same caliber as Mahomes, but he doesn’t need to be. They don’t need a Reek streaking down the field.

If KC loads the box to stop the run we have the skill positions to throw, if they try to stop the pass we have the skill positions to run for big gains, if that makes sense.

I think the game is going to come down to our defense Being so much better than theirs. The offense aren’t that far off, we’re just running for 6-8ypc instead of throwing the occasional 40-60yd TD.

Oh, I'll pick a healthy Mahomes in a shootout every time over Jimmy G. Let's not pretend otherwise. It's harder to keep pace with a Mahomes' lead offense when he's not playing on a bum ankle or a recently dislocated knee. Since you don't seem to have watched the Chiefs' postseason games, it's a whole 'nother problem when he has the opportunity to create with his feet.

I think it will be a close game, Vegas has it as Chiefs -1 if I remember correctly. To pretend that the 49ers can win any way they want to is a pretty asinine take, considering that the Chiefs were unhealthy for a large portion of the year, their defense improved throughout, and they have have a +31 point differential in the yoffs versus better competition than the 49ers.

Does anyone think the Vikings or Packers are making it out of the AFC?

Call me crazy but I think the key to the Chiefs winning is scoring more points than the 49ers.
It's not about playing with a lead or coming from behind as long as you have more points than the other team when the clock hits zero
tuesday-hot-clicks-booger-mcfarland-espn-odell-beckham-bathroompng.png

Oh, I'll pick a healthy Mahomes in a shootout every time over Jimmy G. Let's not pretend otherwise. It's harder to keep pace with a Mahomes' lead offense when he's not playing on a bum ankle or a recently dislocated knee. Since you don't seem to have watched the Chiefs' postseason games, it's a whole 'nother problem when he has the opportunity to create with his feet.

I think it will be a close game, Vegas has it as Chiefs -1 if I remember correctly. To pretend that the 49ers can win any way they want to is a pretty asinine take, considering that the Chiefs were unhealthy for a large portion of the year, their defense improved throughout, and they have have a +31 point differential in the yoffs versus better competition than the 49ers.

but you’re literally ignoring that the niners has the #1rated pass defense in the league. That at least evens the field with the niners offense in a shootout with Mahomes, which is my point. The offenses don’t exist in a bubble.

The Broncos beat the Texans and the Titans. Let’s not pretend either was curbing elite opponents.

Niners defense has only really ever struggled this year against mobile QB's. Mahomo is pretty good on his feet the last time I checked. Should be a good game.

but you’re literally ignoring that the niners has the #1rated pass defense in the league. That at least evens the field with the niners offense in a shootout with Mahomes, which is my point. The offenses don’t exist in a bubble.

These are the posts I responded to, in which you never said that. lmfao.

The niners has 3 running backs run for over 600yds this season, they don’t use one RB. They were the number 2 rushing team in the league behind Ravens. #2 defense, #2 offense.

also I just read, the niners have the 2nd fastest average speed for offensive skill positions(right behind the chiefs). So the chiefs “speed” isn’t even really an advantage.

Even comparing the Chiefs offense versus the 49ers defense, let me know of a team that the 49ers played this year which presents the same set of problems. Remember, y'all lost to the Ravens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back