NFL Discussion: The Ship

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Is this comparison valid? I don't think so.

Not even close. It'd be more valid if Big Shot Bob also averaged like 15/game and 20+ in Finals. Edelman puts up BIG numbers in the playoffs and Super Bowls. He's 2nd in playoff receptions behind Jerry Rice and has a decent shot at breaking the record. I think if he does, he deserves to get in...

Kellerman gonna talk about how Brady has 6 rings now due to sheer luck.

<{silvanormal}><{silvanormal}><{silvanormal}>
Random ass Anderson Silva appearance on the world's best

giphy.gif
How can you lose with people like Gronk.

Tom Brady open mouth kissed Kraft.

Greatest Gay Athlete of all time. Finally he is the GOAT of something and it transcends his sport.

Jimmy G will be back and better than ever.

Northern California is a key market for the NFL that has always made them money and put asses in seats. They got the Raiders and their fans out finally and put a fresh young upstart with a comeback story to rebuild the territory.

iu

Still using that pussy logic that the Pats have an easy road to the playoffs? Stick with it, Fruity. Lol at you thinking I give a shit if some jealous bandwagon Brady hater doesn’t like me. You can eat shit and fucking live. Soak it all in. I fucking love it.
giphy.gif

How drunk is Drew Breesus right now?
Idunno about Brees, but my guess is Kamara ate a lot of Airheads.
And Ingram went from:

To

VzuZtL5.jpg

Rams didn't belong in this game and it showed. Best chance they had for a SB, and they got three points. All downhill from here. But it couldn't have happened to a shittier fan base.
I disagree on the last bit. They aren't the shittiest. They have no identity to even give them that title. I could go down the list, but I won't.

And OT: wtf is Anderson doing on this talent show?

Last edited:

Left arm is being prevented from being a much easier catch. He can't get his hand over to put two on the ball.

Is it catchable? Sure, it's extremely difficult.

that was actually pi

Having the discussion with someone that last years SB was better. That game was significantly more boring imo because you knew every possession was a score. A single play/drive in this game at any time could have completely swung the complexion of the game.

Having the discussion with someone that last years SB was better. That game was significantly more boring imo because you knew every possession was a score. A single play/drive in this game at any time could have completely swung the complexion of the game.

I don't know about better, but I was more nervous in this one. As you said, one play could've changed the game and it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back