NFL Discussion: The Ship

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rams didn't belong in this game and it showed.

Best chance they had for a SB, and they got three points. All downhill from here.

But it couldn't have happened to a shittier fan base.

bCpywb3.png

I'm still drunk, glad I'm not on the forklift today. Fuck the Patriots.

Watch again moochy.. The defender's had shit shit to do with it. Bro just dropped the ball sucka. Pats guys are better at catching the ball. So suck on that fact

Left arm is being prevented from being a much easier catch. He can't get his hand over to put two on the ball.

Is it catchable? Sure, it's extremely difficult.

Credit to the Pats, I'd love if my shit team won a SB playing like trash against a bum opponent.

Rams didn't belong in this game and it showed.

Best chance they had for a SB, and they got three points. All downhill from here.

But it couldn't have happened to a shittier fan base.
It looks that way an I am a Pat's fan. I pointed out Rams stats are not that good. Saints would have put up a much better game. I have no idea how they lost to Rams in playoffs an how the Rams got so far.

Fruity, salt, bandwagon. Literally all you have and it's not original or funny. Maybe that's why you never post here. You have nothing interesting to say, nobody likes you, and you have to wait until the Pats are guaranteed to win.

Still using that pussy logic that the Pats have an easy road to the playoffs? Stick with it, Fruity. Lol at you thinking I give a shit if some jealous bandwagon Brady hater doesn’t like me. You can eat shit and fucking live. Soak it all in. I fucking love it.

It looks that way an I am a Pat's fan. I pointed out Rams stats are not that good. Saints would have put up a much better game. I have no idea how they lost to Rams in playoffs an how the Rams got so far.

I'd imagine the officiating had something to do with that.

If he breaks the WR GOAT Jerry Rice's playoff receptions record, he deserves to be in the Hall of Fame.

Lol... no he doesn't

The dude has 2 years where he broke 1K yards and never cracked 10TDs

This isn't the basketball HOF where everyone gets in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back