NFL Discussion: Sliding into week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just glad the patriots gave up on him. After Brady leaves/retires they can go back to eating shit.

Weird because they already have a solid (better) backup, and I doubt they really believe in him taking over as the starter midseason.
I wonder what Mullens would cost.

Apparently the Lions are fielding calls for Slay? What in the fuck lol.

Fully expect Cannehill to put up 400 yards and 5 TDS today against this shitty Bucs secondary.

REVENGE GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fitzmagic mustve 15 of these per season since he's been on 20 teams already

If I had a gun to my head I would probably have to choose Curt Menefee to host my pregame show over James Brown. Luckily I live in a world where I can have both hosting shows.

If I had a gun to my head I would probably have to choose Curt Menefee to host my pregame show over James Brown. Luckily I live in a world where I can have both hosting shows.
I prefer my fat black announcers mustachioed.

Apparently the Lions are fielding calls for Slay? What in the fuck lol.
Ohh gawd they'd never trade him to GB but i can still dream. Guy's been a beast for years now

Dunno what's up with Rhodes either but i doubt he's just magically a can now

Loooot of CB talent out there. I'll take one of each pls

As good as Slay has become, I’ll always remember him from the game where he said he was going to pick off Peyton and have him autograph the ball. Peyton proceeded to pick on him all game long.

Woohooo. My power is cut. Fuck PG&E is awful. No football.

Ohh gawd they'd never trade him to GB but i can still dream. Guy's been a beast for years now

Dunno what's up with Rhodes either but i doubt he's just magically a can now

Loooot of CB talent out there. I'll take one of each pls
Theyve got a better team than their record indicates. I wouldnt be trading my talent.

I can’t imagine even BOB is dumb enough to trade Hopkins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back