Not open for further replies.

Bamboozled

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
source.gif

PS

FUCK THE BEARS

And Apple gets injured in garbage time......................

Fuck the bitchass fucking Eagles their bum ass team is going to take a fat L tonight

Feels dirty rooting for the Cowboys

finished nursing an earth shattering hangover just in time to break out the vodka for the cowboys

finished nursing an earth shattering hangover just in time to break out the vodka for the cowboys

It's really not too bad nor miserable. There's like 2 weeks a winter where it's shit. The snow ain't nothin' though.

Just don't be bitch made and its fine.

Still glad Denver got their shitfest out of the way Thursday night. My biggest disappointment of the day was realizing I accidentally bought reduced fat cheeses instead of the real shit.

I'm taking Dallas tonight. Especially with Pederson running his mouth beforehand.

Still glad Denver got their shitfest out of the way Thursday night. My biggest disappointment of the day was realizing I accidentally bought reduced fat cheeses instead of the real shit.
Sounds like a real disaster of a few days for you, bud.

It's really not too bad nor miserable. There's like 2 weeks a winter where it's shit. The snow ain't nothin' though.

Just don't be bitch made and its fine.
shit, i’ll be the first to admit that i am 100% bitch made when it comes to winter weather. i’ve lived in New England my whole life & cannot fathom living somewhere w/ even worse winters.

Sounds like a real disaster of a few days for you, bud.
Luckily that new grill is fucking sick and produces some excellent steak. Baked potato would have been better with real cheese though. The streets can be a real motherfucker

Dallas fumbled to Dallas? Something is fishy here.

big defensive plays will be the difference maker, so good start

Luckily that new grill is fucking sick and produces some excellent steak. Baked potato would have been better with real cheese though. The streets can be a real motherfucker

This you?

Bsw4.gif

That TD was too easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back