NFL Discussion: Running Backs are worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worthless? David Johnson gonna Beast this year

I won't draft him if he's on a plant based diet again. Idgaf how crazy that shit sounds. That's why I took Bell over him last year.

“I probably talked to John Dorsey more than anybody through the process, but we could not come to an agreement on what was fair,” Beane told the Buffalo News.

Beane also had a deal in advance with Broncos General Manager John Elway that would have seen the Bills send the 12th overall pick, the 22nd overall pick and a second-round pick to Denver in exchange for the fifth overall pick. But Elway said he would only do that if the player he wanted was off the board at No. 5. It turned out the player Elway wanted, Bradley Chubb, was available, and the Broncos stayed put and drafted him
Probably saved the Bills from themselves. I mean, they were going to take Allen at 5, right?

Yo boys I ain't talking shit but I'll wreck all of you in fantasy football

<NightKingBringIt>

We should let @RR hold the money and we do a league. I seen that man trying to make bets. I trust him. Let's go!

{<Scared}{<Scared}{<Scared}

We should let @RR hold the money and we do a league. I seen that man trying to make bets. I trust him. Let's go!

{<Scared}{<Scared}{<Scared}

We have a league currently but down to add a new person. If we need to do another I'm down. Everyone on here whether it be here, the boxing forum or the OT will vouch for me. Appreciate it

We have a league currently but down to add a new person. If we need to do another I'm down. Everyone on here whether it be here, the boxing forum or the OT will vouch for me. Appreciate it

I figured you meant business in previous posts. I'm trying to get up in this league. What's the buy in? I've been can crushing for years. I'm trying to go against people that know what they're doing and follow football to a tee.

I figured you meant business in previous posts. I'm trying to get up in this league. What's the buy in. I've been can crushing for years. I'm trying to go against people that know what they're doing and follow football to a tee.

It will probably be at least $100. 12 team. As competitive a league as you'll play in. I'll get you an invite.

It will probably be at least $100. 12 team. As competitive a league as you'll play in. I'll get you an invite.

My body is ready. How is the pay out? Imo third place shouldn't get shit and 2nd should just get their money back. I can't wait to destroy @mooninite54 Y'all use PayPal?

My body is ready. How is the pay out? Imo third place shouldn't get shit and 2nd should just get their money back. I can't wait to destroy @mooninite54

I'm of the same opinion. I actually think winner should take all but we tweak stuff every season. He doesn't play

Everyone gets a say so.

I'm of the same opinion. I actually think winner should take all but we tweak stuff every season. He doesn't play

<{smellit?}> I can smell that pussy. @mooninite54. And amen. No one remembers second place.

“I probably talked to John Dorsey more than anybody through the process, but we could not come to an agreement on what was fair,” Beane told the Buffalo News.

Beane also had a deal in advance with Broncos General Manager John Elway that would have seen the Bills send the 12th overall pick, the 22nd overall pick and a second-round pick to Denver in exchange for the fifth overall pick. But Elway said he would only do that if the player he wanted was off the board at No. 5. It turned out the player Elway wanted, Bradley Chubb, was available, and the Broncos stayed put and drafted him
Worked out pretty well for all parties imo.

Don't take any of my shit talk seriously in FF. I talk some cash money shit in FF. {<jordan} I'm the real Ruxin

So, you’re a Jew that gets disallowed from using a work computer and have a ring that was used as a cockring?

Should probably point him in the direction of the quarterbacks coach tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back