NFL Discussion: RIP Mahomo

What do you think of Reid running Mahomo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you’re only saying that because you love Minnesota... which is basically Canada. Aka you hate America.

Minnesota is literally the best place in American to live. I've lived in 4 or 5 regions of this country and Minnesota/Wisconsin/Illinois is by far the best.

Minnesota is literally the best place in American to live. I've lived in 4 or 5 regions of this country and Minnesota/Wisconsin/Illinois is by far the best.

Na. My boss is from Minnesota and I can assure you he prefers San Diego over that snow barren wasteland.

minnesota elected al franken to govt and then that somali kook.
they are no longer included in 'America's Heartland'
and I have kin up there and over in south dakota as well.

you’re only saying that because you love Minnesota... which is basically Canada. Aka you hate America.
America is basically the Chargers trying to get in from the one right now.

Na. My boss is from Minnesota and I can assure you he prefers San Diego over that snow barren wasteland.

You sound poor lmao

minnesota elected al franken to govt and then that somali kook.
they are no longer included in 'America's Heartland'
and I have kin up there and over in SD as well.

True, but I wouldn't say MN is a problem as much as yuppies and tryhard "progressives" voting people in based on skin color opposed to policy.

If the eagles don't start down by 14, they win.

can’t say i’m surprised a miserable cunt such as yourself feels at home in miserable frozen wastelands.

Where the fuck has Fletcher Cox been this season?

Dude needs to destroy fewer marriages and more olinemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back