NFL Discussion: Preseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a bad ass. Rick Smith was irate when you guys got him. Fuller was 2 on the board. He's fun to watch
Its pretty awesome that they drafted exactly the style of player Ive been bitching about not having for ages lol.

Wonder if thats it for first teams, if so im out.

I deserved it to be honest. I'll tell you the story via text if you want.

Huge year for Rapeis and Mike Evans. Robinson top 5 WR. Raiders make the playoffs
Definitely. They'll take the WC spot at the least.

Its pretty awesome that they drafted exactly the style of player Ive been bitching about not having for ages lol.

He' is a Sean Taylor type dude. That's the highest compliment I can pay a safety

Why wouldn't you try to run over the kicker that's attempting a tackle? Even if he get's you down you might injure him at least. Fuck Carson Palmer too.

Crabtreeeeeeeeeee

He' is a Sean Taylor type dude. That's the highest compliment I can pay a safety
I like him to Dawkins.

I hate that piece of shit (cantree)

Shit throw DC.

Could have made 60 on those, based Mason on point

Really liking Crockett this game as well, his catching/blocking is on point today. He could do some damage on 3rd downs this season

Great to see Crockett making some plays. He brings a lot of energy on the field too, which is always a bonus.

Seabass must be gone off that molly and vodka. 53 yard chip shot.

I think Taylor was better. Once he got his shit together he was Ronnie Lott
I mean, sniff the success of either and Ill be more than happy lol.

Like how they tried the deep ball knowing Seabass was money from 53.

Tell Von to send his dealer over and lets get this going.
McAnus is giving out free vacations to those who do. Ask Justin Tucker.

LMAO Kessler just pulled a Dan Orlovsky, ran like 3ft out of the back of the endzone without even noticing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back