NFL Discussion: Playoffs or bust

Where is your shit team at?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolphins beat up on Bums to win 7 in a row , but hey that better than losing those games. Also the Dolphins line is fucking terrible, I don't think Tua is a Franchise guy that can lead a deep playoff run , but I think he can top out at competent vet that can at least be competitive.

3 teams from the AFC Beast would make the playoffs if the season ended today. Bills are 3-1 against those teams.

I hope Lance doesnt ruin Deebo’s value this week. I need based Deebo to win me this Ship. 3k on the line.
He's been scoring on long rushes lately, but Mitchell is supposed to play. Deebo won't be needed in the backfield like when Mitchell is out so that could hurt his value.

He's been scoring on long rushes lately, but Mitchell is supposed to play. Deebo won't be needed in the backfield like when Mitchell is out so that could hurt his value.
Mitchell can eat shit and shut the hell up imo

Deebo has done well playing with one shitty qb already. I don’t see it changing much since most of his yards come after the catch or off carries.

Got to decide between BurGOAT and Dak this week. Tough one.

I hope Lance doesnt ruin Deebo’s value this week. I need based Deebo to win me this Ship. 3k on the line.
My opponent has Deebo in my money league so if he could fuck off that'd be swell.

I'm stuck debating Hollywood Brown or St Brown of the Lions and I'm leaning St Brown, the guy has become a total target hog with Hockenson hurt.

Don't think I've ever been excited for a Chiefs vs Bengals game but it should be a fun one.

UpTp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back