NFL Discussion: Philly Philly

Did Julio catch it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
stupid.gif

Bloodbath is looming.

As much as I hope this happens, Dak is gonna get his shit pushed in running that Dink and Dak offense.

I disagree, i think a west coast/power run mix is Dallas golden ticket. They had Cole Beasley and a ton of guys who couldn't run routes. Now running crisp routes is most our WRs best quality. Of course, it's week one so i'm floating in my glass half full

Fun fact, Jason Garrett and Julius Peppers were in the league at the same time at some point

Didn't play all preseason and he's 36 and he's already back to HOF form.

There was a snap where Peters was up against Beasley.He put his hands on Beasley once and the dude completely gave up on the play wanting nothing to do with Peters.......

Aka have the qb take over the game... aka something Ryan’s can ass isn’t capable of lmao.

Matt Ryan is elite! Actually could see them starting the season 1-4 or 0-5.

Didn't play all preseason and he's 36 and he's already back to HOF form.

Him and Cox are unbelievable players. I could watch just them for an entire game

Peters shoved Beasley out of the way during one play, where it looked like it was a child vs their dad

There was a snap where Peters was up against Beasley.He put his hands on Beasley once and the dude completely gave up on the play wanting nothing to do with Peters.......

Yeah that's the one

Wonder how badly they regret not keeping Shanahan.
A shit ton of Falcons fans want Sark out, pretty sure thats been the case since last year though.. So i'd say massively.

Not even sure what Sark did to have a NFL OC job to begin with.

No Brent Grimes on Sunday. Breesus is gonna explode on 2 rookie DBs and Hargreaves.

Could they have? I'm sure they wanted to keep him but no one wants to stay a coordinater forever.
Clearly should have made him the HC.
I've heard that but a complicated playbook doesn't mean much at all honestly. O'Brien tried that with Houston and until he feared it to his players strengths it was largely a failure
If youre still putting together complicated offenses the game hasnt passed you by. Implicating it and fitting to your players is a different story, but Gruden putting Carr back to his play action strengths suggests hes at least attempting that. They went away from it last year and Carr clearly suffered.

Much more concerned with defense than offense.

Is he going to play QB when the Falcons get to the redzone? Maybe he can make some pre-snap adjustments.
Hopefully he can play tackle/guard also.

How the shit does Sarkesian still have a job?

UW kicked his ass out, he tried to get WSU to hire him and they told him to fuck off

How the shit does Sarkesian still have a job?

UW kicked his ass out, he tried to get WSU to hire him and they told him to fuck off
lmao @ this fake news. At least get it right. Dude left UW for USC. Why would he want to go to a shit school like WSU?

lmao @ this fake news. At least get it right. Dude left UW for USC. Why would he want to go to a shit school like WSU?
I thought he was connected to them potentially for a bit?

EDIT:
The point still is Sark's been an abject fucking failure wherever he coaches or OC's at.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back