NFL Discussion: Philly Philly

Did Julio catch it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the game has passed Gruden by and he thinks he's too smart for his own good. Raiders were a team on the rise now I think that they are probably a 6 win team

Gruden was never a great of personnel guy to begin with. That was his undoing in Tampa.

He was great with the Xs and Os.

Wonder how badly they regret not keeping Shanahan.
Could they have? I'm sure they wanted to keep him but no one wants to stay a coordinater forever.

I think that the game has passed Gruden by and he thinks he's too smart for his own good. Raiders were a team on the rise now I think that they are probably a 6 win team
Ego may be a thing but dont buy the game passing him by at all. All you ever hear about him is how advanced his playbook is and how much he requires of the players.

Ego may be a thing but dont buy the game passing him by at all. All you ever hear about him is how advanced his playbook is and how much he requires of the players.

I've heard that but a complicated playbook doesn't mean much at all honestly. O'Brien tried that with Houston and until he feared it to his players strengths it was largely a failure

That can be a positive and a negative. You don't need 1000 plays to win a Super Bowl, and requiring a lot out of your players makes me think you're not playing to their strengths enough. It's all hypothetical till the season is in full swing though, but my prediction is still on hot mess.

Got my cut ready for Sunday

Could they have? I'm sure they wanted to keep him but no one wants to stay a coordinater forever.

At the very least they could’ve hired someone better than sarks can ass lol

Didn't play all preseason and he's 36 and he's already back to HOF form.

There was an interesting read on PFT yesterday about how underrated Chandler Jones is in comparison to Mack and Von and what a bargain his contract is.

Still crying myself to sleep every night but I feel less terrible about the trade with that perspective.

Edit: Here

tumblr_nhnooggfug1u2ragso1_500.gif

His big bro's Dick pills might help him with that.

At the very least they could’ve hired someone better than sarks can ass lol

You ready for this ass whoopin' Sunday after noon? Canthers gonna get their shit pusehd in

Matt Ryan was terrible last night. Julio saved him and made some great catches. Their backfield is a mess too. Freeman could not find a gap, he kept running to the outside. Coleman ran slightly better but got stuffed at the line too.

Matt Ryan was terrible last night. Julio saved him and made some great catches. Their backfield is a mess too. Freeman could not find a gap, he kept running to the outside. Coleman ran slightly better but got stuffed at the line too.

The Eagles D line is ridiculously deep and Hicks is a monster.

The only way to beat that D is through the air.

Secretly, the great season Carolina had when their number 1 WR went down for the season gives me hope for this Cowboys WR group

The Eagles D line is ridiculously deep and Hicks is a monster.

The only way to beat that D is through the air.

Aka have the qb take over the game... aka something Ryan’s can ass isn’t capable of lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back