NFL Discussion: PEDhawks Predictions

How many games will the PEDhawks win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always expect Godgers to lead them to 10+. I have them as a lock for the post season if hes healthy.

It's gonna be a hell of a fight between the Vikings and the Packers to see who takes the crown this year. Lions will be third, and who gives a fuck about the Bears.

It's gonna be a hell of a fight between the Vikings and the Packers to see who takes the crown this year. Lions will be third, and who gives a fuck about the Bears.
Honestly dont have an opinion about the QB yet but I like a lot of the moves the Bears have made. Amukamara, Gabriel, and A-Rob are really nice upgrades.

And I legit think they got one of the best players in the draft. If Smith is even half as good as he looks to be they have a stud LB.

Honestly dont have an opinion about the QB yet but I like a lot of the moves the Bears have made. Amukamara, Gabriel, and A-Rob are really nice upgrades.

And I legit think they got one of the best players in the draft. If Smith is even half as good as he looks to be they have a stud LB.
I think the bears will be solid, Burton will be big. Prince was on the Bears last year though.

They need Smith to be a all-pro type talent, really what that defense is missing. Solid everywhere, no game breakers

I think Trubisky has some real talent and can be their QB for a good while, but they will have to surround him with a lot of other good offensive players and a good defense to really make a run at it.

Don't get me wrong, they're certainly moving in the right direction. But I don't see it coming together the way they will need it to quite yet. But they may prove me wrong, who knows? It's the NFL, and we've seen stranger things happen.

Im a big Howard fan also. Dudes a tank.

I'll honestly be tuning in to more Bears games because I want to see Roquan Smith play. If he can translate 80% of his tape from college to the pros that is a must watch for any fan of the ILB position.

Cuz I really dont give a shit about da Bears

I'll honestly be tuning in to more Bears games because I want to see Roquan Smith play. If he can translate 80% of his tape from college to the pros that is a must watch for any fan of the ILB position.

Cuz I really dont give a shit about da Bears
He won’t come near being the player Tremain Edmunds will be.

Really tho I have less faith in the bills to develop Edmunds-- or Allen, for that matter-- than almost any other team lol. Best of luck to them, I guess.

He won’t come near being the player Tremain Edmunds could become.

Fixed.

Dude is a freak. Ill be watching all the big name LBs this year tbh. Great draft class for that position, and he is a guy you could play at multiple positions. He could still be growing ffs.

The fact that he just turned only 20 is terrifying lol.

Max Kellerman needs to grow a pair and disagree with S A Smith once in a while. He even conceded on boxing topics

Fair play. Carry on then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back