NFL Discussion: PEDhawks Predictions

How many games will the PEDhawks win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol PUtO on Junior Galette (when he was set to visit the Raiders, of course) beating a lady with a belt in public:

Thats not domestic violence.....

The chick trying to swing on him though? Yes. Good on him for not breaking her face.

I play the defense attorney here, bud. Stay in your lane.

Lol PUtO on Junior Galette (when he was set to visit the Raiders, of course) beating a lady with a belt in public:

I play the defense attorney here, bud. Stay in your lane.
Its absolute comedy that you keep trying to compare those two.

Its absolute comedy that you keep trying to compare those two.

I get a good laugh out of it.

"Good on him for not breaking her face" but you didn't care at all that the girl was probably attacking Greg Hardy as well...but good on Galette for ONLY beating her with a belt.

They are both huge pieces of shit...that's the point. it's comedic that you called me every name in the book over Hardy, but Galette's A-Ok in your book lmao

Nothing at all to do with him visiting the Raiders at that time, just COMPLETELY different circumstances

Hardy may be a dirty wifebeater, but he'll walk through those ultimate "fighters" like a hot knife through butter.

If they were smart, they would have Hardy fighting women.
<seedat><LucyBless>

Man it's a boring ass day at work. Really thought I was gonna draw PUtO offsides there, and he just didn't really bite.

Im tired lol. Ill save this for when camp starts and we all start declaring the Ship winners and MVPs.
giphy.gif

I really cant wait for camp to open up. Im extremely excited to see the culture change under Gruden and Guenther.

My goodness. The landscape sure has changed for the offensive line the last several years.

Greg Hardy’s ex could probably take down half the ufc roster tbh.

And Zack Martin got paid, olineman are probably the most underrated players on the field and also possibly the least reliable in terms of health. Hopefully he stays healthy, dudes a stud.

David Johnson still holding out on Cards. Pay the man. Old man Palmer and Fitzgerald need him.

Im tired lol. Ill save this for when camp starts and we all start declaring the Ship winners and MVPs.
giphy.gif

I really cant wait for camp to open up. Im extremely excited to see the culture change under Gruden and Guenther.

Green Bay finally having a D coordinator not stuck in 1995 has me all hot and bothered. That and all the players appear motivated compared to last year.

Green Bay finally having a D coordinator not stuck in 1995 has me all hot and bothered. That and all the players appear motivated compared to last year.
Always expect Godgers to lead them to 10+. I have them as a lock for the post season if hes healthy.

Martin has been an all-pro every year of his career and hasn't missed a game. Lineman getting paid outchea

Sup dawgs.

I like Pho and the AZ Cardinals. Nice to meet you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back