NFL Discussion: Noodle arms and dream teams

Would you rather have noodle arm or dream team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that hes playing with people no one has ever heard of, Id sure say it is. He just beat the Ravens.

I think the point is more that Cam is still more than capable though.
It's hard to tell because that offense is so bad (the entire unit). He's not playing bad and the entire team sucks, so hard to blame him. I just think it's a weird time to take a victory lap: he passed for 118 yards, his RBs rushed for 150, and the best pass of the night was thrown by a WR lol.

In other news - UDFA Salvon Ahmed rushed for 85 yards in his first start for the Dolphins yesterday. Teams should just sign whatever UDFA the niners add to their practice squad, way more efficient way of getting RBs then paying big money it seems.

Moving on, time to bitch about this being the 6th time in 10 years the Raiders play KC after KC’s bye. Reid is 18-3 after the bye.

Moving on, time to bitch about this being the 6th time in 10 years the Raiders play KC after KC’s bye. Reid is 18-3 after the bye.
If KC hasn't worked on they're shitty run D I'd give Jacobs 40 carries

A couple good teams will miss the playoffs
In the NFC
With the 7 team playoff change I think all of the good ones will get in (Rams, Seahawks, Cardinals, Packers, Saints, Bucs, and shitty nfc east winner)

If KC hasn't worked on they're shitty run D I'd give Jacobs 40 carries
Raiders have lost more starters on the o-line since their last meeting. It wont be as easy to run.

I expect this to be KC’s best showing of the year unfortunately.

None of this matters anyways. The whole thing fucking sucks.

Bills are one miracle play from being 8-2. I'll take it. But Miami I think is going to win the division. They have a cupcake schedule the rest of the way. Last game @ Buffalo could be for the East! It's like 90s again! @sweetviolenturg @Revolver @Poon Goon

Jagoffs probably wont win another game on that schedule and they have the SOS tiebreaker over the Jets if both have 1 win.
Belichick can still fuck the Jets by losing.

rZv9CNJ.png

Remember that Giants corner arrested for robbing some guys after losing a poker game? All his charges got dropped and the “victims” lawyer arrested for extortion

Jagoffs probably wont win another game on that schedule and they have the SOS tiebreaker over the Jets if both have 1 win.
Belichick can still fuck the Jets by losing.

rZv9CNJ.png

Wow. That’d be a rough end of season schedule for anyone

May get ugly. Raiders shouldn’t have taken a victory lap after their win at Arrowhead. Lol

New thread up for MNF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back