NFL Discussion: MVP

Who is the MVP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL who is that shitty Washington secondary is gonna stop GODwin, AB, Gronk or Miller? Alex Smith doesn’t even throw the ball downfield and the Bucs have a top notch run defense. But you can always hope for it.
TB should win but dunno about the wash secondary being shitty when they were the number 1 pass defense in the league for most of the year (might have finished at top with how bad the eagles played)

Pretty amazing year for the rookie that was considered a project. Tom Brady for sure helps the OL look better, but it's still impressive

LMAO
I dont see WSH score more than 14 pts in that game (7 off of a defensive score).That offense is dickless.Gibson is clearly not 100%.
And why would Tampa rely on their mediocre run game instead of their All-Star WR group ?

I never brought up WSH offense but yeah thats very true. A blind can could’ve told you that. I don’t think Brady is going to have all day and if the run game gets going it, it’ll open up the play book. But you’re out of your damn mind if you they’re going to do Washington dirty like they did Detroit.

Brady is going to have pressure in his face all day and there’s a good chance that d line makes Tampa’s o line fold like a lawn chair.

For the record, I think Tampa’s run game is good it’s not the best but it’s above average play.

Oh my God. Alabama may no longer be a powerhouse

Oh my God. Alabama may no longer be a powerhouse

The way Saban runs his ship....... they may be OC but Saban I am pretty sure has a short leash. I feel like I remember hearing the took Sark to the woodshed after some real questionable play calls once.

The way Saban runs his ship....... they may be OC but Saban I am pretty sure has a short leash. I feel like I remember hearing the took Sark to the woodshed after some real questionable play calls once.
He chewed out Kiffin for wearing a hat to a meeting

I never brought up WSH offense but yeah thats very true. A blind can could’ve told you that. I don’t think Brady is going to have all day and if the run game gets going it, it’ll open up the play book. But you’re out of your damn mind if you they’re going to do Washington dirty like they did Detroit.

Brady is going to have pressure in his face all day and there’s a good chance that d line makes Tampa’s o line fold like a lawn chair.

For the record, I think Tampa’s run game is good it’s not the best but it’s above average play.
The only real weakness on the Bucs O-Line is at RG. Donovan Smith has been an elite LT the second half of the season and Wirfs is arguable the best RT in the entire league. Bucs win this game handily IMO.

Denver at #9. Maybe they'll find that next great QB.

tenor.gif
Seems like Las Oakland has had theirs for the past 10 years and that’s resulted in one winning season?

Could always be worse lol.

Bitterness is for Aaron what steroids are for...lets say DK Metcalf. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back