NFL Discussion: Lmr Jckson

What the hell happened to the Ravens

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.webp

This explains a lot here. TV yellow line wasn't lined up properly with the official marker

thumb-49.jpg
Back in the day announcers would always stress that the yellow line was not official. I blame that piece of shit Nantz and high as balls Aikman for this.

This makes me happy to read.

Wow, yeah I was thinking that was pretty fucked. Got it right.
Huh yeah originally i thought he was clearly short, but it was due to the yellow line. Feels better knowing they didn't botch it

Marshawn stat line was 12/26/2. That’s some Jerome Bettis retirement tour level shit. Selfish sack of shit should have stayed retired.
Circumstantially he was exactly what they needed: sure handed and able to punch the ball in the endzone. That's far more than most of these guys have been able to do. Add in the mental edge he gives them and it was a fantastic signing.

This makes me happy to read.

Lynch has to be one of my three or four all-time least favorite players. He is by far the fakest player I have ever seen. He so desperately craves attention, but acts like and says he hates/scared of media. Always glad to see him lose

Lynch has to be one of my three or four all-time least favorite players. He is by far the fakest player I have ever seen. He so desperately craves attention, but acts like and says he hates/scared of media. Always glad to see him lose
Even if this is true it doesn't negate his play or this

Shut the fuck up. It will be great when the playoffs are over so morons like you stay in the Heavies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back