NFL Discussion: Let he who has not had an orgy with his brother cast the first stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.wkbn.com/news/local-new...gstown-home-of-football-standout-lynn-bowden/

Home of a relative some rookie was staying with got raided for guns. Dude was cuffed while they searched but not arrested or charged.

What’s interesting is that the Dea took the guns without arresting or charging anyone at all. So did they just take property without charging anyone that that property was illegal in any way?

Was this one of those new red flag laws in action?

Guns involved with drug sales would probably be illegal. Black people can't be arrested anymore.

7caawxs8z1451.jpg

Need more WRs like Steve The GOAT Smith and less WRs like OBJ/Michael Thomas/AB.

All teams should be required to erect a Kaep statue. Failure to do this = tacit complicity in the War on Black People. This is why we kneel
Really surprised we don't have every team offering him a contract as we speak. Seems like we have a bunch of closet Donaldo Sterling's. They should be forced to sell. This is why we kneel.

Really surprised we don't have every team offering him a contract as we speak. Seems like we have a bunch of closet Donaldo Sterling's. They should be forced to sell. This is why we kneel.
Hope we can convince the thousands of Packers owners to sell

I think forcing them to sell is too lenient, and racist. These Donaldoesque owners should have their teams taken by force (community organized) with nothing given in return. This is why we kneel

AB went from calling god to his probation officer.

Hes hinting at signing with another team, i think its baltimore.

Assuming the league clears him and lets him play, good luck stopping that offense lol.

Hes hinting at signing with another team, i think its baltimore.

Assuming the league clears him and lets him play, good luck stopping that offense lol.
That’s ridiculous.

Houston HC Bill O'Brien says he will take a knee with players during the national anthem. Snow flake confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back