NFL Discussion: Let he who has not had an orgy with his brother cast the first stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah that's funny. I've always imagined @Poon Goon looking like this in real life.

CoordinatedWaryKakarikis-size_restricted.gif
<3>

Not going to happen.
But if it did, makes sense and I think it’s a decent fit. Better than Chad Henne, I think.

Not going to happen.
But if it did, makes sense and I think it’s a decent fit. Better than Chad Henne, I think.

I have serious doubts about any QB being out of football for 4 years and being successful when they come back, so I guess a year off would help. But every year he ages is another year off his athleticism. Side note - holy shit at the offense in 2016. Dude had a stud LT - Emerging RT - XFL everything else - "but his stats weren't that good!"

I have serious doubts about any QB being out of football for 4 years and being successful when they come back, so I guess a year off would help. But every year he ages is another year off his athleticism. Side note - holy shit at the offense in 2016. Dude had a stud LT - Emerging RT - XFL everything else - "but his stats weren't that good!"

Don’t forget about “he lost his job to gabbert” bullshit too.

Already one of the filthiest route runners in the league.

Goodness

And yet SF fans were thrilled to get rid of him.

AFC West offenses are ridiculously loaded with skill positions. Good luck, defenses.

Reek
Kelce
Watkins
CEH (maybe)

Henry
Allen
Ekeler

Sutton
Fant
Jeudy (maybe)
Gordon
Lindsay (did you know he was an UDFA?)

Waller
Jacobs
Ruggs (Maybe)
Renfrow

AFC West offenses are ridiculously loaded with skill positions. Good luck, defenses.

Reek
Kelce
Watkins
CEH (maybe)

Henry
Allen
Ekeler

Sutton
Fant
Jeudy (maybe)
Gordon
Lindsay (did you know he was an UDFA?)